+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Muslim exodus?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Muslim exodus?

Interesting. I live in Australia and I know that what Johny is doing is stupid. As always. He's probably the worst PM to struck Australia. Sheesh.

Anyways!
    I never heard about this incident... I might've missed it and it's an urban legend so it might not be true. Muslims here in Aus are not extremists. I am an open minded person and I don't believe there is any need for them to say "get out" or anything...

In the article he said it's neccessary to a certain extent to go to their schools and check for any signs of terrorism. Isn't it better to just patrol outside the school and all?

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    it's an urban legend so it might not be true.
    If you follow the link, the writers have done a fair job of siteing their sources, if youd like to research the matter further.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Newbie DarkRoseofHell is off to a good start
    Thanks

As I see it, it seems like a stereotypical view of a muslim (or racist view). I personally actually have an Islamic friend and he's fun to be around. If such things were to be stated about an extremist, I still don't see why christianity hasn't gone through this. The KKK is the same as any extremist religious people. If they're going to rule out extremist muslim, why not go with every other religion? If not, then there goes the point of balance.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

that is stupid to do for one the Muslims arnt at war with us it is the radicals that are so if we did move all of them out wich would be against there rights that would make more Muslims mad at the world and give them more reason to fight us.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRoseofHell View Post
    As I see it, it seems like a stereotypical view of a muslim (or racist view).
    Ok, so did you bother to read the article. Its not talking about muslim extremists or conservatives. The article says that if you think your religious code trumps our laws then you should go somewhere else. Maybe like a place where the two are the same? It's not a punishment, it's not even trying to be segratory in nature. This is a secular issue, follow the laws or get out. I think it makes perfect sense.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2