+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Muslim Woman Punches Photographer Claiming He Violated Her Religion

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Muslim Woman Punches Photographer Claiming He Violated Her Religion

is this even right?

click here.

from where i am...an assault is an assault and you'll be punished for this action.
    what do you all people think? is this right or wrong? and why.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Muslim Woman Punches Photographer Claiming He Violated Her Religion

I gotta to say wow. But just so you know that kind of stuff happens all the time. Nothing happen b/c we wasn't a citizen of that country. If that would of been a male citizen that women would of been lock up for assault, but b/c he was a tourist the police didn't want to do anything. What happen was wrong and she should get punished for it, but you gotta to say wow she had some balls there. In other country women would of been stone to death, that is if she was in a Muslim country. Also you gotta to remember that what the police said was true. Yes it wasn't right, she should of just asked him to stop filming her. Also most Muslim women don't have many right b/c of where they live/

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not okay to resort to violence if you think someone is doing something that goes against your beliefs. However, I can see how that woman would feel that way. Here's a small example: At one of my previous jobs, I would go sit in the break room and draw. Most people here know that I draw anime/manga characters. Anyway, a co-worker of mine (a man who follows the teachings of Islam) approaches me and says that it's a sin against Allah to draw people or any other living creature because I'm playing God. I debated with him to no end about that. ^_^

I'm straying from my point. I'm sure that the woman believed something along the same lines or, it just could be related to the same belief that says that women have to keep their bodies covered. I don't remember the exact reasons for that but, I'm sure you get my point.

She shouldn't have punched the guy, that's for sure. Not only is it an act of violence in response to a situation that could've been resolved through talking about it, but, radical Muslims have kind of given those who just want to live peaceful lives a bad name through additional acts of violence. Muslims aren't bad people, I'm not saying that--just so we are clear. But, it's my educated guess as to why people (mainly in the US) are so prejudiced against Muslims, and why things like the incident with the lady becomes controversial.

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock on View Post
    . In other country women would of been stone to death, that is if she was in a Muslim country.
    Do you mean that Muslim countries stone women to death just because of petty assualt as this one ? o.0 seriously ...... that's kinda exaggerating it , isnt it ?
    Also , you said muslim women dont have many rights because of where they live .Again , i didnt quite get that .do you mean that muslim women dont get enough rights because of living in a muslim country ?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sarentai Kyoukan View Post
    Do you mean that Muslim countries stone women to death just because of petty assualt as this one ? o.0 seriously ...... that's kinda exaggerating it , isnt it ?
    Also , you said muslim women dont have many rights because of where they live .Again , i didnt quite get that .do you mean that muslim women dont get enough rights because of living in a muslim country ?
    I'm with Kyoukan! You can't just assume that a Muslim woman will just get stoned over petty things like that. Typically, people get stoned (men and women) when a sin against Allah has been carried out. It's not just for women. That doesn't mean they have any less rights than men. Do I feel like women get accused of a lot of things that shouldn't have been solved by stoning or do I feel like women get accused of adultery and other various "sins against Allah"? Yeah. Men are more inclined to take the word of other men in certain cultures. But, that doesn't mean that a woman has to walk on eggshells for the rest of her life just because she is Muslim. That doesn't make any sense.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

Sarentai Kyoukan (Aug 08, 2011)

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

Also , I think I should add here that as a Hadith goes , that "Muslim blood can only be spilled for adultery, apostasy and homicide" , but I do agree that women do get accused of things that shouldnt be solved by stoning.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarentai Kyoukan For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Aug 12, 2011)

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Punishment for adultery in Islam.

Here are some things that have happen to Muslim women. I had more links in my 1st post but for some reason I lost connection.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock on View Post
    Yes it wasn't right, she should of just asked him to stop filming her.
    according to the article, he wasn't even filming her. the photographer was taking a picture of the area not her. now how so wrong is that.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast