Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Muslim Woman Punches Photographer Claiming He Violated Her Religion

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Muslim Woman Punches Photographer Claiming He Violated Her Religion

Quote Originally Posted by rock on View Post
    Punishment for adultery in Islam.

Here are some things that have happen to Muslim women. I had more links in my 1st post but for some reason I lost connection.
    Wow ...1996-2002 ....i bet that the world hasnt changed since then

anyways the point here was the punishment for assaulting a photographer, NOT adultery .
    Another thing , click here to read this

This should throw some light on the punishment on adultery in Islam =)
    Last edited by Sarentai Kyoukan; Aug 09, 2011 at 11:46 AM.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    according to the article, he wasn't even filming her. the photographer was taking a picture of the area not her. now how so wrong is that.
    Considering that it was in Canada, I can't use the "he's taking pictures on sacred ground" excuse. LOL.

When most people have a camera pointed in their direction, they assume they're having their picture taken. Some people will drop what they're doing to pose for the camera. The woman in the article decided to drop the photographer instead.

Sorry, that's a bad joke. It's still not right, no matter what he was taking pictures of, she wouldn't know that unless she spoke to him instead of yelling and punching.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Considering that it was in Canada, I can't use the "he's taking pictures on sacred ground" excuse. LOL.

When most people have a camera pointed in their direction, they assume they're having their picture taken. Some people will drop what they're doing to pose for the camera. The woman in the article decided to drop the photographer instead.

Sorry, that's a bad joke. It's still not right, no matter what he was taking pictures of, she wouldn't know that unless she spoke to him instead of yelling and punching.
    it occurred to me that if it's against her religion (even though the koran never stated this type of rule) for her to be captured on camera, then why her passport, diver license, etc. has a picture of her? is she abusing her faith and freedom? and what bothers me much that the police officer didn't do a thing. are they supposed to protect and serve the public trust? he didn't protect the photographer and his kid and certainty didn't serve his public trust.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rematche For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Aug 14, 2011)

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    it occurred to me that if it's against her religion (even though the koran never stated this type of rule) for her to be captured on camera, then why her passport, diver license, etc. has a picture of her? is she abusing her faith and freedom? .
    Im afraid your wrong on that .
    Islam does not allow photography ,excluding for the most essential photography is permitted in Islam .
    Photographs which are essential are permitted - such as those required for identity documents, or for identifying or pursuing criminals [e.g. "wanted" posters and the like -], or for educational purposes which cannot be achieved otherwise.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

ok...in my POV,that the woman is just don't want her photos to be taken without permission....i don't think that Islam forbid photography...its just different people have their own sensitivity....

and...i think she also afraid that the picture would be edited for something not good...

for what i've know,Islam allow them to take picture but they have to dress properly.....

yeah i know that woman had could just ask the guy for the camera...but,if think twice,imagine that u r taking some picture and then someone come to u and ask for the camera...if me in the situation...i'll think like this "if i give this camera to him,he'll might ran with it..."

so,in this situation is not because of the religion but the woman herself...don't put the blame on the Islam religion,because Islam do not forbid it's people to take picture only have to wear a proper dress(for example not wear a bikini)....

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

hitting someone is hitting someone it has nothing to do with religion like the woman is trying to say islam isn't about violence like she showed. maybe she was just try to make muslims look better by claiming she was done wrong. stupider things have happened in the world. she should be fined since hitting someone is just an assault charge unless she has done it before.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sarentai Kyoukan View Post
    Islam does not allow photography ,excluding for the most essential photography is permitted in Islam .
    Photographs which are essential are permitted - such as those required for identity documents, or for identifying or pursuing criminals [e.g. "wanted" posters and the like -], or for educational purposes which cannot be achieved otherwise.
    I dunno about that. I can understand not being allowed to draw people. That one was explained to me a long time ago. But not being allowed to have your photo taken?? Seriously? The Q'uran is about as old as the Bible and I seriously doubt they had cameras way back then. Hell, I highly doubt they had the concept of cameras back then. Something can't be against a religious view if that certain thing didn't exist when they were making the religious rules and guidelines.

That's like saying, It's illegal to drive in a flying car and we don't even have them yet. "Hey, you! Pull over!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fiqx View Post
    ok...in my POV,that the woman is just don't want her photos to be taken without permission....i don't think that Islam forbid photography...its just different people have their own sensitivity....

and...i think she also afraid that the picture would be edited for something not good...

for what i've know,Islam allow them to take picture but they have to dress properly.....

yeah i know that woman had could just ask the guy for the camera...but,if think twice,imagine that u r taking some picture and then someone come to u and ask for the camera...if me in the situation...i'll think like this "if i give this camera to him,he'll might ran with it..."

so,in this situation is not because of the religion but the woman herself...don't put the blame on the Islam religion,because Islam do not forbid it's people to take picture only have to wear a proper dress(for example not wear a bikini)....
    uhhh...no one was taking her picture. photographer was photographing the area since it's a public place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarentai Kyoukan View Post
    really?...the koran states that a person is not allowed to be photographed? what verse? they forbid such use, yet they use it? that's a double standard that doesn't make sense at all.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast