Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: my space

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile my space

hello all. my friends and i were talking about our my spaces and when we checked them some guys who were saying to be 18 were trying to get our numbers and stuf. my friend,who is nameless, did sme hacking and saw he was actually 47. dont ask how she did it because im shocked my self. anyways do you think my space is good for people over 18? and vise versa.
    let me know. thanks!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: my space

Well yes. Over 18? There are more people in their 20's on there than anything! But it is wierd when ppl. on there are in their 40's. But to each his own. If you check a profile and it looks funny, leave it alone. All I have to say is be carefull. As with the rest of the net, there is always wierdo's out there.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

myspace is a great way to stay in touch with old friends and new friends. but the molestation problem that is happening on the site is concerning for youth and adults alike. now to take myspace away from people who are over 18 would make no sense. because like most websites you can lie about you age. now one way to get rid of this problem (but will never happen) is to delete all accounts of members under the age of 18. you can say that this would not work because of the lieing of your age point. but a picture is louder than words. now before the myspace junkies start calling me a satanic demon just because i suggested this doesnt mean that i agree with it. i believe that everyone should be able to mantain there myspace and just be more aware of who you are talking to. but then again thats just me

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i think my sapce is ok i have a page there and i clearlt state im 33 so no kids add me r junk donr need the headache . and you should becarfull a few kids in the stae i live in were killed by guys they met online who lied about there age they met them ni person very bad idea
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie onemandictatorship may be famous one day onemandictatorship may be famous one day onemandictatorship's Avatar
    Thanks

my space good. 47 yr old pretending to be 17 bad.< lacks proper {fleshing out } as my old creative writing teacher would say. so...once more with feeling, shall we. myspace is good as a way of not only communiction but also as a simple way find new and expand on existing intrests. the beef and blame should be with and rest on those who abuse the medium not with the medium its self. this is i think on par with the ...say average kitchen knife. that is to say we all have them, we use them, they are tools and useful ones. the man who kills his wife with the khife one late and stromy evening is to blame not the knife. autistic, you were right.
    Last edited by onemandictatorship; Jul 23, 2006 at 08:19 PM.

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onemandictatorship
    my space good. 47 yr old pretending to be 17 bad.
    people like this are so lucky that you get in trouble for flaming. would you please go to the first page and read from there and then delete your post please.

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

i think ppl over 35 dont need to be on myspace.
    but not all adults are weirdos either.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if somebody that you don't know starts asking for your phone # or address would you give it to him/her? i guess no right! It is pretty kool to have online friends and stuff, but one has to be very careful when giving personal info to strangers.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast