Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: my space

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: my space

I believe in what you say but still, when it comes to underage kids, they are easily fooled it seems. A 50 yr old guy has enough experience to dumb down his vocabulary and act like one since he was once their age.

If you are too young you shouldn't be acting like you are a cheap whore anyways. If you have enough knowledge to play with your own age and info you have enough to know to stay away from that kind of play.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady
    After All That You Said I Still Dont Give A Damn Shut Down My Space!!
    Most Preditors Are On The Internet Too.
    Well duh. That's why we should be smart and not trust people who want to meet us in real life from the internet. 'It's kind of simple....'

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Quote:
    Originally Posted by princesslady
    After All That You Said I Still Dont Give A Damn Shut Down My Space!!
    Most Preditors Are On The Internet Too.

Well duh. That's why we should be smart and not trust people who want to meet us in real life from the internet. 'It's kind of simple....'
    PrincessLady
    Did u have a bad experience on Myspace maybe u did that is why u are negative about it or maybe something happened to a friend.
    U know u teenagers should stop judging other ppl because out of the majority of ppl on Myspace 1 % are the ones we have discussions about and why do we have this discussions, because of the kids that cannot keep their clothes on.
    So yeah i am a member of Youtube hahahahahaha !!!!!!!! sorry different username if u were looking for me.
    Anyway my real age is up and where i stay and what i do for a living and i watch some ppl's vblogs and others i disgard this little girls that has no repect for themself and and others their age are on their shaking their asses at the world.I always like to investigate something before i make a decission about it ,if want to do it or not.
    So yeah i don't mind everybody a space in the sun but like everybody sees my account and think o' just another pervert,molester
    WHY because they see i am 30+ and that makes my blood boil because they judge, but they don't know me so yeah that is what i hate about little teenage wanna bee queens.
    They spoil it for everybody look at my boobies o' and my little tight ass and all the boys say show us show us YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Myspace. Well it's an alright site, too many ads for my taste and some of the ads give my old computer seizures ^^; But it's basically the same as any other blogging site, just more popular.

Is it alright for people over the age of 18? Yes, it's not just some teen thing, and alot of people have found their old friends and family on there. If they had to prevent a group of people from gonig, I'd say it should be the people under 18 (or more specifically 16), but there's no sure way to do that.
    Xanga has thing where you put in a credit card number to prove you're 18 so you can go into the blogs that are rated for people over the 18 but frankly I'm not giving my card number to anyone if I'm not buying from them ^^;

Should myspace be closed? No, because it would do nothing. People would just move (back) to xanga or livejournal or another blog site as well as the internet preditors. Instead of using all energy to bring people together to close it, people should put some effort into educating the younger crowd on what to put and not put on the internet and how to use common sense.
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Otaku Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105's Avatar
    Thanks

It's ok site. It's not really that good if you don't suit up your page. But there is a possibility for people to get into your info and search you. Could be bad. But also it's a place where you can talk to other people. Your typical blogger.

They say, "I will die for my country." I never hear them say, "I will kill for my country."

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i had a bad experience on my space. my dumb ass friend told my address to this guy and he came to my house. my address was NOT POSTED AND SHE TOLD HIM!!!!!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady
    yes i had a bad experience on my space. my dumb ass friend told my address to this guy and he came to my house. my address was NOT POSTED AND SHE TOLD HIM!!!!!!

Thats not a problem with Myspace...thats a problem with your friend. You could give a homeless guy your info and with enough appeal he would come over to your place.

That really doesn't seem like a sound reason or experience to want Myspace to be shut down. It sure wasn't there fault that something as silly as that happened.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

still, thats a sign of the kind of people on my space.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast