Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: my space

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: my space

Yeah. I don't think myspace is neccessarily the cause for the perverts. I think it makes it a lot easier for them, but if they really want to do something, they'll find a way with or without myspace.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

OK a few small things.One closing down myspace would be a form of censorship and i believe that violates the American constuition.Now im irish but wheres all this free speech im hearing so much about.The internet can be used for what ever they want.If they want a myspace then let themIf they want to(and are idiotic enough) to give out personal detailes then let them becuase the last time i checked its a free internet.

Secondly myspace is no diffrent then anyother profile page or forum.Whats the diffrence between myspace and AO?Less detailes are given and thats it.For all you know there could be any number of murderers,kidnappers,rapists,anything on AO and you wouldnt know it.

I personally love myspace( http://www.myspace.com/tycho_ add meh if ye want^_^) and i think the idea of shutting it down is absurd.

And where are the parents.If parents watched what kids where doing online then less of this crap would happen.My parents watched what i did on the net when we got it until they could trust me enough to use it responsably.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally I don't know why my space has become so popular. There are so many things that could go wrong in a place like that just like the topic you brought up. I think it is a complete waste of time, but that is just my opinion.

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Myspace can be for anyone, but when people abuse it, then it can be a problem for people. I have a myspace and I hardly go on there. So I personally could care less. But yeah, I know that some people do lie about their ages on there. So I wouldnt even bother with anyone I dont know on there. I mean heck, this IS the internet....Even I can be two people on the internet. I can even say that Im like 25 and Im really 17...

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my space is pretty good for any1 to see
    thats what i think.

perdoname michelle!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Over 18 is probably alright. anyone under...i'd say 16 is probably bad...which includes me xP. but seriously, i don't accept anyone to my friends list if i don't know them...yeah.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie poonjoonoob may be famous one day poonjoonoob may be famous one day poonjoonoob's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone Go on Gaia? PM or comment me.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i still saythat my space is for anyone age dosnt matter my dad and uncle have
    my space and there both 50 they use it interact with old freind infact my
    dad has a few freind he was with in vietnam on my space he talks to alot .
    so i think discrimanation becuase of age is wrong. it should be up to the parents
    not the under aged kids wither or not they join my space .heck i have like 50 friends and there all around the same age granted there are 2 or 3 from AO on my freinds list there but only becuase i know them i block anyother kid if they try
    and add me .you have to use your brains and not the coolnes factor of there page or name to let anyone be a freind on your page at my space.
    Last edited by HolderOfTheDarkChalice; Aug 28, 2006 at 01:15 AM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast