Closed Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: my space

Newbie Casben may be famous one day Casben may be famous one day Casben's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: my space

You should never give an online freind personal information like a phone number unless you are over 20 years of age or so and you would be more capable of dealing with a situation, and even then don't do it alone!
    Always remember, you don't know what that person is like offline or if they are who they say they are!
    Myspace is a great way of communicating with freinds 'n' stuff, and I think any one should be allowed have one if they really wanna'.

Newbie eMAD may be famous one day eMAD may be famous one day eMAD's Avatar
    Thanks

its already safe ...nothing would happened ...i mean when theres a slut* or a whateva there ..u can remove her from ur friends lists and vise versa, i think its safe ...sure not to keep so secrets private stuff there..

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

My space is just annoying.Its the exact same as other tings link bebo and xanga.Its all the same.

On Topic: I really dont like it as i have people on it who keep on annoying me,threating me and theres some bot who keeps sending me wierd pictures(Like NSFW pics).Its ok if people are smart enough not to give out personal detailes but in all honesty some people should not be allowed use it.There should be an iq test or some sort of test to determin if people are going to use it smartly or going to be complete idiots

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, cause we don't want Beavis or Butt-Head to have a My Space....
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Myspace is alright, its jack ass hillbillies like the one you encountered who make it bad.

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

of topic:

for all of the people who dont want to make educated comments please dont even try to post

on topic:

myspace has many flaws in it, such as the fact that adults can view minor's pages and vice versa, but there is no way to stop this so the only way to put a hold on it is to stop letting members join for free that way only "respectable" adults can have one

only an opinion please dont pm me saying you hate me!!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage

myspace has many flaws in it, such as the fact that adults can view minor's pages and vice versa, but there is no way to stop this so the only way to put a hold on it is to stop letting members join for free that way only "respectable" adults can have one
    but then how would myspace seperate the "respectable" adults from the others? What's stopping all those creepy old guys from joining up? What's stopping parents from joining up for the tweenie ones? As you said, there's probably no way of stopping it and if there is, it will be extremely difficult.

like most websites, It's just common sense not to give out personal details.
    And for the minors, educated them on the dangers or prehaps supervise

Myspace is ok. Kinda pointless. But I have fun using it. Gives me something to do while I'm bored waiting for the next class at University.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

If u wanna be a fool and hand out your personals on a public website like Youtube.Myspace,Zango and who ever knows all the stupid Broadcast sites then do it and don't come here and complain about the ages that visits these places.

Make up your own mind about what u wanna show and what info u wanna give out.

O' btw Perverts ,murderers,molesters,rapists,terrorist comes in all shapes and sizes but also and more important all ages aswell so pls don't be fooled by someones age.

LOL

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast