Closed Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: my space

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: my space

Myspace is alright...I only use it to talk to my friends and people I know though.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

myspace i don't care for i don't have it and i don't need it. but i have heard of some stuff about it....there are always going to be sick and twisted people out there...so just becareful i guess.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage
    people like this are so lucky that you get in trouble for flaming. would you please go to the first page and read from there and then delete your post please.
    You, my friend, are incorrect. He wasn't flaming at all. Look up the definition on wikipedia, and really, don't try to moderate things, you're new here, and nobody will listen...
    Back on topic, there's a certain sign that a person isn't who they seem to be on myspace: Look at everyones comments that you add. If nobody that they have on their friends list knows them, it's probably not safe to add them.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Metsuki!!! Been awhile!! What's up!!!!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe if some people wouldnt post private info about themselves on Myspace none of this wouldnt be happinin

By the way nice avvy and sig mixed fighter girl, Street Fighter III Third Strike, Ibuki

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

my personal opinon is that mypace should shut down. thats just me. too many kids are being molested and kiddnapped over this. i say shut tagg,myspace,bebo,and whatever shut tit down.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

My opinion is the same. I wouldn't mind Myspace shutting down either, but there are good things about it. Myspace wasn't made primarily for underage teens and saying people over 18 shouldn't be allowed to join is... very strange to me.

I hear there is great music there and bands that are up and coming, unknown, just moving along, are all over Myspace. How old do you think these people are? In a few years they are going to be reaching that 18 yrs old mark and what then? Kick em off?

If people think 18 and older should be banned, I truly believe under 18 should be banned. The way things are going with kids pretending to be older, posting their private info, and not paying attention, listening, or following directions, only suggest that the internet should be made as a privelage.

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady
    my personal opinon is that mypace should shut down. thats just me. too many kids are being molested and kiddnapped over this. i say shut tagg,myspace,bebo,and whatever shut tit down.
    This happens everywhere, not just myspace. And the best solution would be for parents to inform their kids on the subject.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast