Closed Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: my space

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: my space

most parents do but my space i hate to say is addictive

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady
    most parents do but my space i hate to say is addictive
    Very true, thats why from time to time keep tabs on people whom I think may be a predetor. Its actually quite fun.

Newbie Zoo Keeper Champion Sylvok may be famous one day Sylvok may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm not a fan of myspace...never have and never will be. I have one and wish I never got one LOL And hey...not to be mean or whatnot here but if the kid was told about what can happen on those kind of sites and it still happens...well it's the kid's fault for more than likely not heeding their parent's advice. *Shrugs*

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvok
    I'm not a fan of myspace...never have and never will be. I have one and wish I never got one LOL And hey...not to be mean or whatnot here but if the kid was told about what can happen on those kind of sites and it still happens...well it's the kid's fault for more than likely not heeding their parent's advice. *Shrugs*
    thats true, however the kids friends may be on myspace and that person may want to only talk to them. but if they get a message from an unknown person more than likely they would respond. i say shut it down because too much stuff is happeneing on my space.

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Not really, I know some adults who could easily pass off as an average teen. If that were the cause then even though there was a warning the kid ignored it because he was convinced there was no way it was an adult. My teacher Mr. Bajorek could easily pass for a young student our age however, Bajorek aint like that.

Newbie Zoo Keeper Champion Sylvok may be famous one day Sylvok may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady
    thats true, however the kids friends may be on myspace and that person may want to only talk to them. but if they get a message from an unknown person more than likely they would respond. i say shut it down because too much stuff is happeneing on my space.
    Yeah, true true.

I never accept a message or a friend's request from someone I don't know. No-one told me to do that tho'. lol I just always have been like that. Paranoid...that's what I am.

And I agree, myspace should be shut down.

Thanks

does that guy tom own my space? if so someone should tell him to shut it down. too much mess is happening.

Thanks

Yeah, true true.

I never accept a message or a friend's request from someone I don't know. No-one told me to do that tho'. lol I just always have been like that. Paranoid...that's what I am.

And I agree, myspace should be shut down.
    Shutting it down is a bit harsh. It would move onto other things like a disease. Even this forum would be corrupt. After every internet connection is shut down there would be increases in kidnapping and such. Shutting it down is just running away

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast