Closed Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: my space

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: my space

Quote Originally Posted by Meji Imaru
    Shutting it down is a bit harsh. It would move onto other things like a disease. Even this forum would be corrupt. After every internet connection is shut down there would be increases in kidnapping and such. Shutting it down is just running away
    i actually disagree. shutting it down might be a good idea. if my space is gone then the preditors will have no other way to prey on young children. i think it shhould shut down after all that has happened.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my friend Cory Rouse is 33 and he is an actor so he ain't bad, we're good friends.
    I think myspace shouldn't be used by people over 40.
    But I think it would be interesting to know how she hacked into it.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont even know. all i reallyu saw her do because she tped so goddamn fast was her click his name enter his profile go to yahoo search homes and something else.

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady
    i actually disagree. shutting it down might be a good idea. if my space is gone then the preditors will have no other way to prey on young children. i think it shhould shut down after all that has happened.
    No way to prey on young children? Thats very ignorent to say. Infact Im currently tagging on someone I suspect to be an online predator and guess where that persons from, none other then AO. Im not realising the name incase Im wrong(not being mean so no offence). Not to mention that theres msn, yahoo, icq, bebo, tagg, and even various other forums such as this one like gaia and once my forum is up and running smoothly with other members I have no doubt in my mind that there will be predators for me to flame and kick out.

Newbie Zoo Keeper Champion Sylvok may be famous one day Sylvok may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128
    Well my friend Cory Rouse is 33 and he is an actor so he ain't bad, we're good friends.
    I think myspace shouldn't be used by people over 40.
    But I think it would be interesting to know how she hacked into it.
    Yeah, but as what's been pointed out, people can lie about their age on there. lol

And since not everyone can hack into things...kids can still become victims of that fakery.

Thanks

how is that iggnorant to say. it's true. if my space,tagg and all the other chats are gone, the numbers of child rape,moleststation,and kiddnapp will go down tremediously. cha rooms are the hottest craze right noe for young teens and thats why they are so stupid to fgall for that stuff.

and who is a preditoor here?

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady
    how is that iggnorant to say. it's true. if my space,tagg and all the other chats are gone, the numbers of child rape,moleststation,and kiddnapp will go down tremediously. cha rooms are the hottest craze right noe for young teens and thats why they are so stupid to fgall for that stuff.

and who is a preditoor here?
    I told you that Im not releasing that info... yet. So, if what your saying is true then, your saying AO should be shut down as well. Even if they were the rates would stay the same if not increase. Infact I think that the urban decay would spread even further because lets face it. Child molesters will need there fix from somewhere and though they risk getting caught easilier. They will still kidnapp maybe even kill there victims around the neighbor hood to keep them from telling.

Thanks

if it will stop the craze then sad to say ao counts. and ummmm you can pm me. i wont tell please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast