Closed Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: my space

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: my space

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady
    well even if my space does not close i still say the rate of child molestation will become higher in the near future. ansd im sorry for geting mad. it was your opinon.
    Thats alright, I do get a little over the top in a rant sometimes but still, if myspace does close then Im sure that it will drop for a small amount of time but, it will rize expodentonally (slaughtered that word)

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes You Kinda Did Kill The Word But I Think It Will Help The Numbers Stay Down For Good.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I think we pretty much milked the topic dry so......until we meet again! *ninja poof.....you see him running away behind the smoke*

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

I recently developed a myspace, and realize its popularity upon login. Many of my old friends from Highschool immediately found my page, and now we are able to stay in touch. My space also reminds you of your close friend's birthdays, and allows you to send event invitations for parties.

However, myspace does have a dark side. Hence, creators of MySpace prohibits teens under 14 to create an account. The rule is enforced rather poorly, but children under than age of 14 should know that there are predators out there, so please be alert and never give out phone numbers to strangers on MySpace.

o~Piggy-san~o

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Ohhh myspace. It has its pros and cons, just like everything in life. Ive been able to keep in touch with old classmates who I havent seen in a while. Like pigtaru said, the rules are poorly enforced. I think thats the only thing that needs to be taken care of, other than that Im fine with it.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah it's great to keep in touch with old friends!
    Some people have being saying shut down myspace?
    That might stop the creepy people who use myspace ( and spoil the fun for all those who use it for the right things). But it won't stop them to going to other sites. The only real (and probably an extreme solution) would be to ban internet all together.
    But that would be awful..me living without internet?!?
    what a terrible thing to think of *shudders*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_
    Yeah it's great to keep in touch with old friends!
    Some people have being saying shut down myspace?
    That might stop the creepy people who use myspace ( and spoil the fun for all those who use it for the right things). But it won't stop them to going to other sites. The only real (and probably an extreme solution) would be to ban internet all together.
    But that would be awful..me living without internet?!?
    what a terrible thing to think of *shudders*
    I made that point on the last page quite bluntly. ^_^

Newbie GodChild may be famous one day GodChild may be famous one day GodChild's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: my space

i think myspace is GREAT!! i like it!!
    my member name is 'Wafafa' (don't ask) (www.myspace.com/wafafa in case u where gonna ask^_^) anyways i don't even use it much so yeah...
    anywayz back to ur subject, i say my real age but that doesn't mean other ppl will and sure there are some 40+ ppl there which TOTALY makes me SICK when they say there YOUNG and ASK for PERSONAL information. i don't have friends on myspace cuz i ONLY use the blog but rarely now...
    and if somebody u don't know or are suspesious about, i think u should just block 'em!
    the internet is SUPPOSED to be FUN!! but there's ALWAYS gonna be some sick PERVERT out there! just make sure u'r computer doesn't get hacked!!LOL
    that's cool that u'r friend found out !!! i give her a tap on the back for congradulations!!
    "Beneath the sky of hate
    Beyond the sea of pain
    In heaven I will wait
    Intill we meet again"-

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast