+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Myths

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Myths

Do you believe in a myth like the Lochness Monster, Yetis, Ghosts, Hauntings, Moth man, the Chupacabra, and any other myths out there; tell why you believe why or why not you believe they exists or don't.

I think some myths like the Lochness Monster and Yetis exists because some of the evidence provided I don't know if they may be true like the under water photos of the Lochness Monster and the ice Yeti they found.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Myths

Hmm, I don't think all myths are true, but the lochness monster I do believe in. Though its kinda weird, I still think its real. I don't believe in myths most of the time because they all look unbelievable, but other times when they do have proof I might believe in it.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe in all myths. Some I do but I dont exactly remember which ones. Haha. I'm not saying that I don't like myths. I actually do like to listen/read myths because they're actually interesting. I'm reading a myth story right now in my english class and it's actually pretty interesting. =D
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually made this thread to see who was interested in myths and to find out about new myths I like seeing the weird and unnatural ^_^ so if you got a myth can you tell me

THE RULES!

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm....darn I just forgot the myth I used to tell all the time. lol =( It'll come back to me though. I like myths alot. They're interesting but I don't believe in most of them.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Thanks

Awww come on myths are fun to believe in I think the Moth man is real lol and the Chupacabra but they aren't super famous like some other myths ( well at least the Moth man ) I wonder how myths start also O.o

THE RULES!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

:O Well there's a lot we don't know, but I find that people have huge imagtions(Sp)

I bet you notice too. Sometimes peoples fears take over too. ^_^ Human mine is crazy. :P Just a matter if something is pushed a little over broad~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

When I first saw the myth title I thought it was going to be some thing about mythology, like ancient greek, egyptian gods... I love that stuff!

anywho...

I don't know wether I believe the whole story, like the loch ness is this huge monster, but maybe it's some random giant modern animal...like a croc lol who nows?

We had a whole discussion on the loch ness in class the other day, we concluded that there is not enough evidence to say it's real, but on the other hand there's not enough evidence to prove it wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast