+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Myths

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Myths

The Lochness monster is a ancient dinosaur type sea monster I wouldn't really call it a crocodile because people say it has flat teeth or is supposed to I wouldn't say that the Lochness Monster is real because the photos because they could be faked but the eye witnesses is another thing.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

I did believe in like 4 or 5 myths. lol I think I still do because they're so...real! =O!!
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in any myth that has a good reason or etc. Mostly ones with neat photos and supernatural ^_^ it seems so sci-fi like it could never happen but I wouldn't mind solving them

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

I refuse to believe in myths. Such as Chinese guys all have a small you know what.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

What about Santa Claus guys, is he a myth

...please don't break my heart, of course he's real...

lol

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol santa Claus he can't be a myth because if he wasn't why does the parents alwayz tell their kids that he's real. I remember seeing him in a mall once. xD I think I believe maybe 4 myths....if they had proof or whatever I might believe in more of them.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Myths

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    I refuse to believe in myths. Such as Chinese guys all have a small you know what.
    Haha. I heard this somewhere This is not true, its just to make fun of chinese people. But i do believe in ghost though I have seem them!!! oooowww scary!

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

hm i really don't belive in these myths....i think there not enough proof to show that any of the mosters/myths are alive.with the tech we have today people can make any thing they want....so it just might be fake.and the pictures are all crap becuase u can't really see any thing and how do u know that they just didn't ask a friend to put a costume on? u just never truly know and i don't see another that could really convice me.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast