+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Myths

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Myths

Some I believe some I don't. It depends on the source and amount of "evidence".

Ghosts definatly have overwelming evidence for. Yeti don't. The Loch Ness Monster falls somewhere in the middle.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Most evidence on the Yeti and Bigfoot is the foot prints but I have heard they found one in a block of ice so I don't really know.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

oh plz, do u really believe tht ghost exist jus coz there's photographic edvidence? there "orbs/ghost" are created by specks of dust. As for the people who see ghosts? halliculations kick in, the brain plays tricks on ur eyes making u think u saw a ghost. Adenraline starts pumping n it's contributes to the ghost u see. normal sound u hear at night are ampified by the fear u have. sorry i remain a sceptic of the super natural coz i'll only believe wen i see with my own eyes

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Then you will probably never see one because it has been proven that the mind will ignore sensory imput that it is not prepared to accept.

A skeptic can never be convinced only someone who is willing to accept either eventuality. It's called being unbiased.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

-=Tumble_Dry=-

Its also called believing the hype. Which is somthing I refuse to do.

its all lies and government conspiracies =D

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol, I don't believe in Santa Claus anymore. I stopped believing when I was around 12 or 13 years old. It's been fun believeing in Santa Claus though. I think it's a myth though because a myth is like something to make you excited and makes you want to know more about that. Lol, it happens to me many times. I lost count. The Odyessy is a myth. I'm reading that story right now in my English class. It's pretty interesting and I'm still reading that story. So many pages to go to finish that story in my English class...lol
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

The Odyssey lol thats a good story, yet Homer didn't get alot of credit lol... I stopped believing in Santa Clause when I was 7.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

I believe in a few myths, although I have never seen any. I believe in faries, ghosts, and bigfoot. Even if they dont exist now, they had to have existed at some point. there are so many stories and legends that involve these creatures.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast