+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Myths

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Myths

what about ghost hunters? are they a myth too? or are they acting because what they heard believe to be a myth? i dont think so, but if some mythes are too, then i wouldnt be part of it

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zeine View Post
    Oh, wow... Thank you for correcting me... My mind wasn't able to retain that specific info since it's been quite long already... ^^; I'll be looking into these...
    You're welcome. Now don't kill me, I gave you the wrong name. It's Lake Okanagan (nicknamed Rainbow Lake). I mixed it up with the Okeechobee in Florida where they had sharks turn up unexpectedly with no idea of how they got there. It's when they started thinking some of these lakes, like Lake Okanagan, may actually be connected to the ocean deep underground.

I lived not far from Lake Okanagan (several years ago) for 4 months and came away with a little keychain with a sea serpent on one side and a themometer on the other I used to check the tempeture every day before leaving the house (in the middle of the winter).

Quote Originally Posted by zeine View Post
    *LoL* I didn't know that... Haha, so it's all a hoax then? ^-^?
    Bigfoot? Yes. I don't know about the Yeti though.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

It’s not an urban legend anymore such that they have already solved the mystery of “the curse”… All of those exposed to Tutankhamen’s corpse really did die…
    Its a urban legend because no one else since then has never went into the tomb .

Bigfoot video is a hoax but thats just the video people still thing that the bigfoot is real.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

urban legends now what if the chainsaw dude was real i mean he can be in any state now i guess but, if he does exist and heard abouts in your area, what are you gonna do?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Its a urban legend because no one else since then has never went into the tomb.
    It's been debunked and I believe they do go in the tomb regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    urban legends now what if the chainsaw dude was real i mean he can be in any state now i guess but, if he does exist and heard abouts in your area, what are you gonna do?
    He did exist and I believe he was hung or something like that.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre was a fake the role came from a man name Ed Gein you can go ahead and research ;/ I found out a while ago I thought he was a real man thou; the movie had made a fake police movie and had interested people in thinking it was a true story.

THE RULES!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    The Texas Chainsaw Massacre was a fake the role came from a man name Ed Gein you can go ahead and research ;/ I found out a while ago I thought he was a real man thou; the movie had made a fake police movie and had interested people in thinking it was a true story.
    I have.
    Urban Legends Reference Pages: Movies (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
    Police eventually discovered the remains of 15 different mutilated female bodies in Gein's filthy farmhouse, parts of which (mostly skin and bones) had been fashioned into a variety of bizarre objects (including drums, bowls, masks, bracelets, purses, knife sheaths, leggings, chairs, lampshades, and shirts), as well as a refrigerator full of human organs.

Gein later admitted to killing two women, one in 1954 and one in 1957. He was suspected of involvement in the disappearance of four other people in central Wisconsin (two men and two young girls) between 1947 and 1952, but the remains found in his farmhouse all came from adult females, and none of them matched up with any of the four missing persons. (Gein maintained that with the exception of the two women he had admitted killing, all of the body parts in his farmhouse had been taken from corpses he dug up in the local cemetery.)
    He existed, just nothing like the movie or urban myth.

Thanks

The man never lived in Texas his whole life lol... I should get a more accurate up to date Ed Gein case file

Eddie Gein: The serial killer Buffalo Bill and Psycho was modeled from - Crime Library - The Crime library

in Plainfield, Wisconsin
    He is nothing like the movie describes.

THE RULES!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast