Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nazi's and everything else....

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Nazi's and everything else....

well yes as the title said this is about all things that are still bad in this world... first of all there is still Nazi's in america.... crazy but true

1.) what do you think that the Nazi's are still here
    American Nazi Party (plz feal free to sent nasty emails to them)

2.) what do you think of these people trying to use the American way of freedom mostly everything to have Nazis here? in America!

3.) what else can you think of? what do you think should the world do about these crazy people?

(I am not avertizeing the Nazi's or any other group like them)
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nazi's and everything else....

Dad, why do Nazi's seem angry all the time?
    They're Nazi's. It's like it's their job.

Otherwise, they're just like everyone other arrogant type of people thinking there is some superior race.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    well yes as the title said this is about all things that are still bad in this world... first of all there is still Nazi's in america.... crazy but true

2.) what do you think of these people trying to use the American way of freedom mostly everything to have Nazis here? in America!

3.) what else can you think of? what do you think should the world do about these crazy people?

1. well as long as there is hate in this world, nazis will never die. what is hate but an unjustified fear for something?

2. I really don't mind that these people are using our rights to their advantage. that's what they are there for.

3. I say let them hate, if thats what they like to do, then i see no problem with letting them hate. but if physical violence erupts then matters must be taken i think.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post

1.) They have been around for a very long time, even during the Great Depression their have been Nazi's in America, but that doesn't mean that it's ok.

2.) In WWII, didn't they have a excuse, wasn't it the extermination of all Jews (gypsies, Catholic's, gay's, disabled person's, etc.), all these people need is a excuse to justify their action so why not perverse the American dream to their benefit. I am not saying that it's ok for them to exist in this world but as along as hatred is in this world, somebody will alway's take up that cause and keep resurrecting it into this world.

3.) All they can do is watch them and make sure they don't murder anyone, but if they want to live with ignorance and hate let them because you can't change everyone to your liking, even if it's not you they hate, they are the only ones who can make that change and only they can make that change to stop the hate.

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Nazi's are the ultimate of hypocrits. They are very vocal about their prejudice, yet don't understand why people hate them and are offended by it.

Society should pity these people and try to re-educate them on equality rather than force them to a desicion they wont accept in their ignorance.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

My family (On my mother’s side) was nearly killed by these... Degenerates... Degenerates I believe to be a rather very weak description as if I said what I really want to say I would probably be banned from AO. These, dare I say "people" and I use the term people every loosely, nearly killed my family on my mothers side back in WWII because we are Yugoslavian, or Serbian if you want to get technical, and saw us as gypsies, which in Europe its a very bad thing to be called or even associated with, and they only managed to escape because of a loose floor bored in the box care which allowed them to escape from being sent to a death camp. Unfortunatly their parents did not make it as they were in a different box car. If my great great grand mother and father had not found that loose floor bored, or if it wasn’t even there, I would most likely not be talking with you boys and girls today.

I thought I should throw that tid bit of information about my self and my family out there.

As for the rat bastards here in the US... No comment.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well its not like ether not anywere else tbh sure the pope is a nazi he was in one of the camps or somthing u know hitler liked soliders with blonde hair and blue eyes

and i am catholic so i can say this i have nothing agenst the pope ( and i was told this so yeah )its just this is nothing to what else goes on its just them being racied so yeah

sure most english and irish still never get along cos of what happened in the trobles

things happen and it happens it cant be helped and even hitler could stand it anymore sure he killed himslef knowing he was going to be killed anyways and it diservs him too im most deffo not a fan of war rasesim or any of that

(sorry for the bad spelling)

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i suggest you let them be... nobody really cares if they hate someone elce.... as long as they keep out verbal and phisical violence.... witch i think is impossible... i used to hang out with a bunch of these degenerates... but it didn't last long since i only hate bad people.. like politiciand..... what i'd give to see them burn .......

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast