Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nazi's and everything else....

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nazi's and everything else....

I'm not sticking up for Nazi's, but true Nazi's are generally very intelligent people. Heck, Hitler was considered one of the greatest public speakers of all time.

By hating them aren't we just becoming like them? I'd rather have a level of understanding rather than a total rejection.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sazuka For This Useful Post:

Rook (Oct 16, 2008)

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    I'm not sticking up for Nazi's, but true Nazi's are generally very intelligent people. Heck, Hitler was considered one of the greatest public speakers of all time.

By hating them aren't we just becoming like them? I'd rather have a level of understanding rather than a total rejection.
    Truth to this. However, most of the ones I encounter aren't that intelligent. Just silly fools following some ideal they lack any REAL understanding of. From what I can see, I can compare Nazi's to The Empire a bit. The Republic did not like it, but it was to ensure peace, and order (Along with the ruling of the Sith). That's what I see, they want peace order, the superior race to revel in the light, while all other weaker races wither and die. It's not that bad, however I just laugh at the fact they view that one "Human Species" is superior to another when to me, we're all the same.

BUT, that's just my nickel.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Still, are the Nazi's any different then the Ku Klux Klan, the Aryan Brotherhood, the Hell's Angels Motor Bike gang, or any other scum of the earth organizations out there???

The basic fact remains in the US, is that everyone has the right to make fools of themselves. It's probably better that these groups are allowed to have their websites, so that everyone else can read them, and know who to keep an eye on...

As a reminder of the Forum Rule...
    Praising of the killing of innocent civilians, ethnic minorities, arguing in favor of or providing links in support of such arguments is emphatically prohibited. Violators of this rule will be banned without delay.
    And as much as we may disagree with groups such as the Skin Heads, KKK and other dispicable organizations, they do have the rights to their own opinions, and the majority should respect that right...

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2