yesterday i heard on the news a new kind of birth cirtificate is signed. they didnt give us all the details yet but they said if you have a child and you sign these papers,you automaticly have to pay chld support if you and the womann who birthed your child is not married or plan to and are broken up.
but here is the twist,suppose you find out that the child isnt your and is some other guys,you still have to pay child support. is that right.? me i think it's wrong because why should you if the kids not yours?
tell me what you think.bye.