+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A new birth to fascism

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

A new birth to fascism

I'll start off by defining fascism.
    A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.

ok now time for the debate.

I've been with a clan for about two years now and things are starting to look ugly. When I first joined this clan it was hardcore democracy. Only a few things were left to the leaders to decide such as servers, website, etc. The only problem is that the freedom of speech was used to a great extent of trash talking to other members and such. We have lost over fifty members by being democratic. But over time things became corrupt and unjust. Now the clan has only lost six people and has a strong central government. My question everyone is the way of fascism the only way to hold a strong clan together? Or are there ways to hold it together through some modification to democracy?

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A new birth to fascism

No democracy works (bad color of font by the way). The problem is, democracy with out rules is anarchy. From what you tell me, your clan was previously more anarchy-like. For the only way democracy to work is that participants have open minds and respect each other. Otherwise you'll never agree on anything and accomplish nothing.

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A new birth to fascism

err sure, but our democracy did work, very well if you will. I quote myself, "The only problem is that the freedom of speech was used to a great extent of trash talking to other members and such." But is democracy the only way to hold everyone together? And whats wrong with dark red? =P

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

+ Reply to Thread