Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Newer and better cars

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

The Newer and better cars

I want to tell that this could be the end of emissions testing
    read this online article about new cars coming out
    Chevy-has-Green-Car-Vision- Yahoo! Autos
    Far as I know this news makes me very happy THE END OF EMISSIONS TESTING

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Newer and better cars

YAY! finally a green car!I suppose it helps the earth but if im wrong boohoo. But cool car^^
    Yeah, Bye.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

The main thing with price of gas is to find way another source of fuel powered cars and profit is no emissions mean those jerks at the state Emissions station will be out of the Job and the goverment will be shutting the emissions testing stations down, I hope this goes big because you can focus on your renewing your restration and getting your tags with no problems

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Just because one car company makes a really efficient fuel cell based car, does not mean that they will put an end to emission testing. there are still hundreds of millions of traditional vehicles out on the road, I know, I drive one of them.

The fuel cell, while progress has been made, is not ready to run head to head in performance against even the most inefficient gas/diesel run engine in terms of horsepower and mileage.

Thanks

We really don't need Emissions testing at all
    It just a waste of money , and was proven that Emission testing can damage your car,
    I really want to see the emissions testing come to end ,because you really need to renew your regstration and get your tags.
    Don't forget they lie to you and have of them that work there don't know what the heck their doing,
    They want you to take the bus, and get rid of your car.
    your going have to face it some time that they can't be emission testing
    for ever, it has to come to an end some time,
    they making better fuels and newer cars the electric car and now this one
    besides their making their testing too strict. thier a bunch of idots at the state emissions testing stations
    When I was driving and I failed emission I ask thier boss What was causing the problem so I can get it fix, You what I got for answer ?
    DA DA DA I I DON"T KNOW COULD BE ANYTHING>
    which tells he was a fricken idot !
    Trust me you be happy to have fuel cell car.
    You will soon hate the state emissions testing stations
    Times are changing and they just have to live it and be unemployed

Read this articles about the damages they do in testing your car and why it should come to the end of Emissions testing

Emission testing and car damage

New smog emission test damaging automobiles - Chicago Sun-Times - HighBeam Research

Let Auto Emission testing come to an end
    Last edited by Manga artist; Jan 27, 2008 at 12:12 PM.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

yes, new cars are very good for the atmosphere, with all the advances that have been made. but I cannot wait for the flying saucer to come out.

Flying Saucers Go Into Production |Sky News|House Ads

take a look and tell me what you think? pretty nifty.

Thanks

Yeah the space car, well good things to come. Yeah Emissions testing will come to end, The robbers.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Manga artist, i dont know where your geting your facts from or who does your car work but i am a mechanic and we do smog checks here in my station, but we have yet to cause damage to a car by running it on the dyno and running it at 25 and 35mphs to simulate road conditions on the engine...the systems today test for certain emission gases and helps keep down harmful emissions like NOX...and Hydrocarbons...
    i dont lie, i would never lie to a customer, and i know what im doing, there are alot of honest garages out there...so dont write us all off...

smogs cover several gases, Nox, O2, Hydrocarbons, and Oxygen...someone who knows which side of the car goes forwards can look at it and maybe ive you a ball park direction on whats going on, but without getting into the engine, and pulling things off we can not give you direct cause...
    example...
    hydrocarbons is high. Its basicly unburned gas...bad cat, miss fire, leaking inject...but which is it, or is a bad sensor up the line causing it, a bad fuelpressure regulater? who do we know with out tearing into the engine and tracking it down...

I myself dont agree to some of the stricter regs on all cars made around 95 or older, we had to pay 5 grand for a machine we will never use, because the same state laws that made us buy it force the customers with those cars to go to a Test only center, which we are not...these test which require a full test on the evap system can cause damage to hoses...12 year old rubber doesnt bend well and if you clamp it, its gonna break...

the only way we can get rid of emissions testing is to get rid of all cars on the road today...EVERY SINGLE ONE...and convert them to solar or hydrogen...or cold fusion...Hybrids are a bandaid to the current problem of emissions... they still need gas to work, I dont think battery is the answer, those things are toxic also...hydrogen fuel cell is looking better and better, but no matter what were gonna be stuck with emissions testing as long as we burn fossil fuels...
    Don't Panic

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast