Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Newer and better cars

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: The Newer and better cars

we dont have smog emissions in North Caroline so we havnt got
    to worry about that yet but still the hole talk of using hybred car or car that run
    on hydrigen would really be alot beter if they wnet ahewad and made everyone stat buying those and scrapping the phossil fule gussling cars
    Last edited by HolderOfTheDarkChalice; Jan 28, 2008 at 09:46 AM. Reason: this is a crappy post from when i was sleepy and i am trying to delet it
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    please dont say how easy or fast something is until you really know what is involved in doing it...actualy i dont take customer that tell me how easy the repair to there car is...if they know so much they should fix it themselves...
    Sorry about that,I must of miss read from the information i was looking at the time.Thanks for setting it straight.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Even that emission testing is required you know they really want you to spend a lot of money on repairs, and they still say no pass even the problem is fixed , and than you start wondering if they really know what thier doing thier job at all,
    those who love thier cars just before emission is to have everything that has to with emissions replaced such as C -converters sensors ETC
    if they still won't let you pass shove the repair ticket to them and insist you have thier out dated equipment replaced..

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

that sucks man...when we fix it it stays fixed...its sad when they take advantage of people...but there is not getting around the fact that emission control parts for a car are god awful expensive...02 sensors $125 or more, cat's, from $80 to north of $900 bucks depending on the car...EGR valve $100-$300...its almost stupid how much some of these parts cost...
    Don't Panic

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

There are times when the inspectors at emission station can be lame,
    have you question when was the last time thier out dated equipment was replaced or recalebrated. you spend a lot of momey on emission repairs and their out dated equipment can't pass it
    in 2002 I took my van down for testing after it has got everything replaced that has to do with emmisions than I saw thier way out dated equipment
    they emmision equipment was issued in 1950 durning the atomic age
    they had problems with that out dated garbage.
    some thing like that needs to be reported to the govenor

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

The government is giving to many subsidies to the oil producers, and not giving enough money to the people who want to create NEW ideas.
    And yes, the US government does give oil companies incentives to keep on producing, if you don't beleive me, go find an article and read about it.

Thanks

one of these day they will pour crude oil all over bush,

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes thats good but What im wondering is how much are they going to start charging to get the car its going to be alot because they will say it wastes about no gas so if you spend this much money you will about never have to pay for gas agin so buy it and they will set this huge price.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast