Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: no religions? = a better world?

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: no religions? = a better world?

religion is good, because i wouldnt have made the poems that i made, and i couldnt have thank him for this wonderful earth, so i say religious is a good thing, but some people can believe god, and others can say he aint there for us

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no way that we could live without religion, it is our code of life and our hope there is no way to live life if you have no purpose.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    ~Warning~

I will be watching this thread very carefully. If any flamming occurs i will instantly close this thread and hand out infractions!!
    You see Dancy Saz is a person who's job as a moderator is compromised because of her religion. This thread will be closed as soon as a bunch of people start criticing her religion. Watch her she did this before and she'll do it again.

I kinda like some of the religious people on here so I'll go easy on you guys. Without the murder, rape, genocide, ringing my door bell at 7a.m. saturday morning religion has caused, the world would be a much better place.

Edit: Violent and Hassun I have no religion yet I still have morals and goals I want to complete in life.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think religion is so bad that it should be eradicated, infact I agree with Arrianna that it's not responsible for the majority of wars happening. I think it's more responsible for wars becoming more brutal and prolonged. Most wars are started for political or financial reasons, religion is simply used as a tool to unite people and make them feel as though they are fighting for a just cause.

Also, religion also functions as a tool to create peace and prosperity by laying down a reasonable set of rules and regulations for others to live by (the Bible). For example, the Bible tells people not to go killing one another, stealing and all that other bad stuff or else they're going to hell. So if we didn't have that and the threat of punishment by an omnipotent deity do you think people would have any reason to be nice? Well, most wouldn't, so I think it's a good thing that we have religion around to tell people how to act (as long as it's in a positive manner). For awhile I thought religion was a complete waste of time, but after I figured that little tid bit out I learned that although I didn't believe in it, it didn't mean that religion was an entirely bad thing and that everyone should start considering it a lie right along with me. Infact I think we could use a little more of it nowadays. The good kind that is.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    You see Dancy Saz is a person who's job as a moderator is compromised because of her religion. This thread will be closed as soon as a bunch of people start criticing her religion. Watch her she did this before and she'll do it again.

I kinda like some of the religious people on here so I'll go easy on you guys. Without the murder, rape, genocide, ringing my door bell at 7a.m. saturday morning religion has caused, the world would be a much better place.

Edit: Violent and Hassun I have no religion yet I still have morals and goals I want to complete in life.
    what makes u think that religion causes those things? Most religion preaches peace and prosprtiy, no voilence is nessary in the world of good.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    what makes u think that religion causes those things? Most religion preaches peace and prosprtiy, no voilence is nessary in the world of good.
    I'm not responsible for your lack of knowledge. Most people don't practice what they preach the same goes for religions.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    I'm not responsible for your lack of knowledge. Most people don't practice what they preach the same goes for religions.
    My lack of knowledge, u mean urs. People who causes those tragides are not people of a good stable religion, some people may think that a they are a true follwer of god, but when in fact they are jus lying to themselves. I mean honestly do u think that religion was created to destroy, if so it would simply be contraditcing itself.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    My lack of knowledge, u mean urs. People who causes those tragides are not people of a good stable religion, some people may think that a they are a true follwer of god, but when in fact they are jus lying to themselves. I mean honestly do u think that religion was created to destroy, if so it would simply be contraditcing itself.
    I guess I can have some fun while Arianna is away. So Christianity, Islam, Judaisim, are not stable religions. Why religion was created isn't the issue here.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast