+ Reply to Thread

Thread: north kerea

Newbie ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007's Avatar
    Thanks

north kerea

north kerea are they doing right testing
    nukes what do you think

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: north kerea

Worst debate thread ever.

Its hard to say, because N. Korea never agreed to the that non-nuclear weapon prolification treaty and the government are communist. I don't think there is right or wrong, countries like China, S. Korea, Japan plus others like the US are just scare that they will use it against them. These kinds of weapons should not be produced and it is really how a country use their nuclear capabilities and N. Korea isn't always the friendiest countries around to have such capabilities.

Another example is Iran, they say that the US are lying about them having nukes, but judging from the facts that kicking out UN inspectors and not allowing them going into some areas will create suspicion. I think Iran does and are creating nukes.

So all in all, weapons of mass destruction should not be created, because humans should always settle things with a simple fist fight - the good old days.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Nukes are a nessicary deterent to defend a country. If you have nukes no other country will attack you. Countrys get nukes for that reason. I doubt any country will use nukes against another country as long as they dont want to be killed. Iran on the other hand.. They dont care if they die as long as they take every1 else with them.

Newbie quikster11 may be famous one day quikster11 may be famous one day quikster11's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the only reason they do that is to get more respect from the world. they are trying to become more ecomical from a dying system and they think by threating the world they think they will have it their way. The reallity is that they need something con incourage the people to think the system still work were they only destroing themself

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

well what do you think if theyre gonna test nukes the UN and NATO are gonna pounce on them for having them
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quikster11 View Post
    I think the only reason they do that is to get more respect from the world. they are trying to become more ecomical from a dying system and they think by threating the world they think they will have it their way. The reallity is that they need something con incourage the people to think the system still work were they only destroing themself
    Agreed. North Korea has always been very "out of place." As quik said they do these kinds of things to earn respect by threatening the world; as well as trying to bounce back from a dying system. I've never been to North Korea so I can't exactly give my opinion on how it is there from a first person perspective, although I can say, South Korea is where its at
    //////- Mastering Others is Strength -\\\\\\
    //////- Mastering Yourself -\\\\\\
    //////- Makes You Fearless -\\\\\\
    - Lao Tzu

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

well if we fight them
    China is gonna get involved likely setting off a global war
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Newbie quikster11 may be famous one day quikster11 may be famous one day quikster11's Avatar
    Thanks

China is even against it and has the largest army in the world. Also they are not consider a contry with nuklear weapon. If North Korea go and piss China off, China will destroil North Korea

+ Reply to Thread