Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 84

Thread: Is Obama a Deciever?

  1. #9
    Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,643
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 166 Times in 141 Posts

    Re: Is Obama a Deciever?

    "Ya gotta spend money to make money." It's an old axiom.

    Do I think Barack Obama is a deciever? Naw. Do I think he's perfect? Nope. Do I think he's a good president? That's yet to be determined.

    Here's the way I see it: He hasn't spent that much time in office for us to say whether or not he's gonna fufill his promises. Has he spent a lot of money? Yes, but, it's for a good cause. He's tryin' to fix the problems that existed before he was president. Granted the money that was given to banks is being misused--we're pointing at you AIG and JP Morgan Chase!--however that wasn't his call to make. They decided to hand out bonuses and buy corporate helicopters and make landing pads for them. When Wall Street was bailed out, it was the fat cats that decided to bite the hand that feeds them.

    Everybody makes mistakes and nobody is perfect... ESPECIALLY politicians! Just let the man do his job. Maybe after six months to a year, we'll know what Obama's all about. But for now, all we can do is watch and hope things change for the better.


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

    anime_being_god (Mar 26, 2009), lapislazuli (Mar 24, 2009)

  3. #10
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: Is Obama a Deciever?

    Umm Atomic, Obama knew that AIG and others were going to be doing this, it was actually no secret at all. Also, spending and investing is how you make money, but you need money to spend and invest in the first place which we do not have, and all that money are going to political officials who are 1) Spending money for their own agenda and not the well being of the people, or 2) Going to stick the money in their pockets which will never see the light of day. I recommend that you take a look at a few of the Ear-marks in Obama's bills and read about them, I say few because there are far too many to go through in one sitting.
    Also, its not the Gov. roll to be making money, its the businesses and privet institutions job to do that, NOT Gov. What Gov. needs to do is let businesses do what it needs to do, another words, the Federal Gov. needs to stop choking businesses to death with absurd amount of regulations and fees that’s time consuming and a waist of money, because it was Gov. over regulation, feeing, and forcing buisnesses and banks to give out bad lone to people who did not deserve it and other bad buisnesses practices which got us in this mess in the first place and Obama wants more of that.
    Not to mention Obama and his people willingly and full knowingly have over stepped their boundaries on multiple occasions which is against the constitution of the United States.

    Just a personel question Atomic and every one here and I mean no offense, but say in six months to a year and Obama is still failing and braking constitutional law, would you still support him?
    I ask this because I hear a lot of people saying "Only time will tell, only time will tell." and I find that when time finely tells, people still continue to deny the fact that they were ever wrong. So when time finely tells and this trends of his continues, can you honestly say that you would support this man who is breaking laws, taking our money and spending it wildly and driving us deeper into dept?
    Last edited by Scourge; Mar 25, 2009 at 10:26 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

  4. #11
    Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    I get bored easily
    Posts
    523
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Is Obama a Deciever?

    Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    I thought the entire point of the Anti Christ is that we aren't supposed to expect who it is. Everyone said Bush was the Anti Christ too.
    And I assumed one the main things about the End of the World is that we aren't supposed to know when it happens. Thats the whole judgment part of it.
    Your right, but didnt God give us free will, so doesnt that mean that all things are susceptible to change? Everyone doesn't believe Obama is the antichrist, but there are people who suspect it could be so. It might not even be him but the person that he is preparing everything for. 2012 marks the year of a new president. Or maybe the same one. In prophecies about 2012 it doesn't say its the end of everything, just the end of something, something possibly big. But the day god comes himself, your right, no one knows that day, the hour or the season...something like that.
    But watching that vid raises red flags and how things are being played out right in front of us.

    I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

  5. #12
    Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,259
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 140 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Is Obama a Deciever?

    Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    "Ya gotta spend money to make money." It's an old axiom.
    Followed by "you have to have the money to spend it." Hence the complaints that the poor stay poor because they don't have the money to invest. When a government spends money it doesn't have it is also called "devaluing your currency". At this rate our debt with be higher then our GDP and that hasn't happened since WWII.

    l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrianna For This Useful Post:

    Franco (Mar 30, 2009)

  7. #13
    Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,643
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 166 Times in 141 Posts

    Re: Is Obama a Deciever?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Umm Atomic, Obama knew that AIG and others were going to be doing this, it was actually no secret at all. Also, spending and investing is how you make money, but you need money to spend and invest in the first place which we do not have, and all that money are going to political officials who are 1) Spending money for their own agenda and not the well being of the people, or 2) Going to stick the money in their pockets which will never see the light of day. I recommend that you take a look at a few of the Ear-marks in Obama's bills and read about them, I say few because there are far too many to go through in one sitting.
    Also, its not the Gov. roll to be making money, its the businesses and privet institutions job to do that, NOT Gov. What Gov. needs to do is let businesses do what it needs to do, another words, the Federal Gov. needs to stop choking businesses to death with absurd amount of regulations and fees that’s time consuming and a waist of money, because it was Gov. over regulation, feeing, and forcing buisnesses and banks to give out bad lone to people who did not deserve it and other bad buisnesses practices which got us in this mess in the first place and Obama wants more of that.
    Not to mention Obama and his people willingly and full knowingly have over stepped their boundaries on multiple occasions which is against the constitution of the United States.

    Just a personel question Atomic and every one here and I mean no offense, but say in six months to a year and Obama is still failing and braking constitutional law, would you still support him?
    I ask this because I hear a lot of people saying "Only time will tell, only time will tell." and I find that when time finely tells, people still continue to deny the fact that they were ever wrong. So when time finely tells and this trends of his continues, can you honestly say that you would support this man who is breaking laws, taking our money and spending it wildly and driving us deeper into dept?
    It's not really a matter of support at this point (for me, at least). I did my share of supporting. I voted for him. Now, I'm just waiting and watching. After six months to a year, we'll see where my loyalties lie. Right now, I'm far too concerned with keeping my job--which is ironically at a bank--and saving my money in order to have loot for rent, bills, child support, etc. I can't make predictions about what our president will do, nor can I judge the man. He's just doin' his job. Yeah, the public thinks he's slippin' up, but that's their opinion. I think he's just more concerned with our country's future, rather than it's current state of affairs. We have to get through the present on our own.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Followed by "you have to have the money to spend it." Hence the complaints that the poor stay poor because they don't have the money to invest. When a government spends money it doesn't have it is also called "devaluing your currency". At this rate our debt with be higher then our GDP and that hasn't happened since WWII.
    Touche.


  8. #14
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: Is Obama a Deciever?

    [QUOTE=atomik_sprout;652968]He's just doin' his job.
    And he is doing very badly at it.

    [QUOTE=atomik_sprout;652968]
    Yeah, the public thinks he's slippin' up, but that's their opinion.

    Actually its based on fact not opinion. And to be honest, I didn't suspect he would be doing this badly this soon.

    [QUOTE=atomik_sprout;652968]I think he's just more concerned with our country's future, rather than it's current state of affairs.
    And yet he is stealing from us and driving us so deep into dept that our childrens, childrens, childnren will be forced to pay off. Not to mention reducing the value of the doller.

    Also I found out that when Obama and Hillery visited Mexico (Which is just a hop skip and a jump where I live) They went to Mexican President to apologise for "The US for causing the drug cartel war and all the violance that is happeneing down there." ................Let that sink in for a bit.............. Umm, how is it our fault? Is it because there are drugy Americans buying drugs coming from Mexico? Well 1: The US border patrole is doing everything with in their power to stop drug traficking. 2: Far more people in Mexico use these illegal substances even more so then Americans. (Thats right folks, there are people in Mexico who use drugs, GASP.) 3: The weapons that they use are AK47s which the US DOES NOT MAKE!! And the very very very few weapons that can be traced to American manufactures were taken by known persons who defected from the Federalies and Mexican military......... So again........ How is it our fault?
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

    EmoNightmareRose (Mar 26, 2009), Franco (Mar 30, 2009)

  10. #15
    is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mr. Foxie's Den...
    Posts
    1,695
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 42 Times in 37 Posts

    Re: Is Obama a Deciever?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Also I found out that when Obama and Hillery visited Mexico (Which is just a hop skip and a jump where I live) They went to Mexican President to apologise for "The US for causing the drug cartel war and all the violance that is happeneing down there." ................Let that sink in for a bit.............. Umm, how is it our fault? Is it because there are drugy Americans buying drugs coming from Mexico? Well 1: The US border patrole is doing everything with in their power to stop drug traficking. 2: Far more people in Mexico use these illegal substances even more so then Americans. (Thats right folks, there are people in Mexico who use drugs, GASP.) 3: The weapons that they use are AK47s which the US DOES NOT MAKE!! And the very very very few weapons that can be traced to American manufactures were taken by known persons who defected from the Federalies and Mexican military......... So again........ How is it our fault?
    the US could stop the follow and drugs and such if it really wanted to, but how it's always sounded to me, was that there's more to the equation. the people on the bottom (i.e. Border Patrol) is more than likely doing their job, it's the higher ups that keep the bad people in their place...

    but anyways, on to the topic!

    never really felt comfortable with Obama, with how much people praised him and such, but i guess you could be deceived by someone who makes you uncomfortable...

    but honestly haven't been keeping too close a watch on him, since i too have things to do and bills to pay. however, i do agree he's spending WAY TOO MUCH money so soon in his term and he should have his cabinet together and in the sh!t of it by now...

  11. #16
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: Is Obama a Deciever?

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    the US could stop the follow and drugs and such if it really wanted to, but how it's always sounded to me, was that there's more to the equation. the people on the bottom (i.e. Border Patrol) is more than likely doing their job, it's the higher ups that keep the bad people in their place...
    Well I live down here and I should tell you, you would be suprise on some of the ways they get in here. digging tonels that streatch for miles. Hideing bags of _______ <- insert illegal subtance here, in there or animals lower intestine (Yes, up their ass) And the obviace big streatch of open land that is our border that they can easily sneek by to name a few, not to mention the miles of open coast line. There are hundreads of thousands of arests each year and hundreads of thousands of tons of illegal substances confiscated and Trillians of dollers of drug money caught being sent back to Mexico.

    Are there people in cohoots with the drug cartels in the US that help them get out of sticky situations, sure there are, how ever, you have to understand the area and I do and there are tones of way of sneeking in no matter how much you go after there people. Not to mention alowing illegals protection from the law and giving them more rights then legal and born Americans also doesnt help in the least. Not to mention our poloticions in Sacrimento are completely and total idiotic morons... And hey guess what, their Democrats.

    You can't blame and hold the US as a whole for what a very very very few people do. So again, how is it our fault? (If you don't live in Souther Cal, New Mexico, or Texas, don't even bother to try to answer this as I find most people DO NOT fully understand.)
    Last edited by Scourge; Mar 26, 2009 at 08:43 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. OBAMA Wins!
    By anime_being_god in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: Nov 09, 2008, 07:31 PM
  2. obama or mcaine
    By maddog420 in forum Cyber Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Oct 29, 2008, 09:16 AM
  3. Obama or McCain?
    By ILikeApples5520 in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Sep 02, 2008, 03:49 PM
  4. Osama Obama
    By tsurara in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: Mar 18, 2008, 09:29 AM
  5. Obama or Hilary?
    By Alondra in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: Dec 06, 2007, 05:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts