Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Obama a Deciever?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Obama a Deciever?

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    What's with this everything is Bush's fault, when he was first elected he had to walk into a weak economy
    Because it was Bush's fault, whats up with Obama being in Office and already receiving more hatred than Bush?He SAID that things are going to get worst before they get better, Obama walked into a weak economy as well, or have you been so wrapped up on the fact that Obama is president that you forgot that these are worst economic times since the early 1900's ?? Like I said, Obama has his hands FULL on this, and so would ANY other president, it doesnt matter, Obama said he will get things back normal, while you guys are complaining about him. Nothing else can be done at this time, stop whining like little kids!!!!!!!

He has had time to assemble his people and start leading, but he has already f-up with that by appointing corrupt people (i.e Giethner) to important positions
    Time to assemble his people is really about it, it takes more than a few lonely months to lead a country back from an economic crisis, why is that so hard to see and understand? Its not about complaining on what president you have, but hoping he will do a good job, and back him up like a country who elected him should, do you ever think that if you were hated on by everyone, how much harder your duty to fix your country may become? As for Timothy Geithner, I did not agree with his position given to him by Obama, but thats not up for me to decide who he feels can help his policies to bring back our economy.

"Geithner subsequently paid the IRS the additional taxes owed, and paid an additional $15,000 intensest "

I didn't vote for him (and I am proud of it) from the get go because he is a weak leader
    Well congratulations, he's still your president. Complaining will only get you so far in the world. Helping things out, may be another thought. And please provide some information saying that Obama is pushing the draft.

it wasn't until the last year that we started to have real economic problems, because we as a country were seeing one of the best economic times until the housing bubble bursted, so what else, what other excuse are you going to make for him, why don't you get your head out of the sand and think for yourself, I don't need FOX or CNN to tell me how to think.
    HAHHAHAHAHA...
    it wasn't until last year huh?

"By 2000, it was evident a bubble in stock valuations had occurred, such that beginning in March 2000, the market would give back some 50% to 75% of the growth of the 1990s. The economy worsened in 2001 with output increasing only 0.3% and unemployment and business failures rising substantially" (this was the beginning of a down hill run)

And btw, if you are watching the news how about checking out MSNBC, FOX and CNN are both republican viewed news, of course there will be things said about Obama.

And now I got one for you, how about you stop thinking as an individual and start thinking for your country like a honorable citizen of United States would.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anime_being_god For This Useful Post:

blackrose92 (Mar 31, 2009), lapislazuli (Mar 31, 2009)

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    its there choice if they want to do it its their conscience not his and i thought he was born here..didnt he come over here when he was a small child? or something
    I don't know. maybe. but he seems all right for now but who knows?
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    Because it was Bush's fault, whats up with Obama being in Office and already receiving more hatred than Bush?He SAID that things are going to get worst before they get better, Obama walked into a weak economy as well, or have you been so wrapped up on the fact that Obama is president that you forgot that these are worst economic times since the early 1900's ?? Like I said, Obama has his hands FULL on this, and so would ANY other president, it doesnt matter, Obama said he will get things back normal, while you guys are complaining about him. Nothing else can be done at this time, stop whining like little kids!!!!!!!

Time to assemble his people is really about it, it takes more than a few lonely months to lead a country back from an economic crisis, why is that so hard to see and understand? Its not about complaining on what president you have, but hoping he will do a good job, and back him up like a country who elected him should, do you ever think that if you were hated on by everyone, how much harder your duty to fix your country may become? As for Timothy Geithner, I did not agree with his position given to him by Obama, but thats not up for me to decide who he feels can help his policies to bring back our economy.

"Geithner subsequently paid the IRS the additional taxes owed, and paid an additional $15,000 intensest "

Well congratulations, he's still your president. Complaining will only get you so far in the world. Helping things out, may be another thought. And please provide some information saying that Obama is pushing the draft.

HAHHAHAHAHA...
    it wasn't until last year huh?

"By 2000, it was evident a bubble in stock valuations had occurred, such that beginning in March 2000, the market would give back some 50% to 75% of the growth of the 1990s. The economy worsened in 2001 with output increasing only 0.3% and unemployment and business failures rising substantially" (this was the beginning of a down hill run)

And btw, if you are watching the news how about checking out MSNBC, FOX and CNN are both republican viewed news, of course there will be things said about Obama.

And now I got one for you, how about you stop thinking as an individual and start thinking for your country like a honorable citizen of United States would.
    Ok A.B.G. You clearly do not understand the situation nore do you understand (Expecily US) economics, Gov. or buisness. I don't have to list the reasons of how wrong you are about this because its clear that your speeking out of biast terms rather then facts.
    One of which that you said this is the worse economic times sense the 1900's. That is completely inaccurate as the stock market crash was far worse then this and I have even given the comparatable percentages between then and now, and now doesnt even come close to what happened then.
    You are also on this "HATE BUSH" drive that you will not accept the fact that Bush was an ok President for the most part and did in fact do a lot of good for the US in keeping us safe as well helping our week economy recover before the artifical bubble burst that has been there far longer then he was in office.
    Every thing you have said from the start made your stance less and less credable.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

Franco (Mar 31, 2009)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    You are also on this "HATE BUSH" drive that you will not accept the fact that Bush was an ok President for the most part and did in fact do a lot of good for the US in keeping us safe as well helping our week economy recover before the artificial bubble burst that has been there far longer then he was in office.
    Every thing you have said from the start made your stance less and less credible.
    The same could be said for you and a "PRO BUSH" drive. I think many people would disagree with your 'fact' that the economy recovered much during his terms as president.
    Don't make this a "Pot calling the kettle black" type of argument

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    The same could be said for you and a "PRO BUSH" drive. I think many people would disagree with your 'fact' that the economy recovered much during his terms as president.
    Don't make this a "Pot calling the kettle black" type of argument
    Hardly pro Bush, just giving credit where credit is due which is more then what I can say for most people here. As for the econemy recovery under Bush, I never said it was much, it was enough how ever to keep us all afloat and slowly pushing forward (Pre bail out bill) untill the artifical bubble burst. Please do not take my words out of context again or missiterprit it as a pro or con anything.
    As for the "People would disagree with my facts" I find that there are more people agreeing with me, Arrianna and others (Funny how most of them actually understand basic Econ. Gov. and Buisness are the ones who are agreeing with me) but those who disagreeing with what not just me but others are saying are disagreeing with reality and I am not going to go along with this ass backward liberal garbag being tossed around by the media and those they support.
    Last edited by Scourge; Mar 31, 2009 at 08:31 AM.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Please do not take my words out of context again or misinterpret it as a pro or con anything.
    You're going back to the 'Pot calling the kettle black' style of argument.

As Chief pointed out, there's no question that president Obama deceives. Everyone deceives and politicians are particularly good at it.
    I would suggest giving the fresh president a chance though, he got the majority vote at the elections and it would be better for the Americans to work together to solve this economic slump instead of flinging poo at each other.
    Last edited by Hassun; Mar 31, 2009 at 08:51 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassun For This Useful Post:

anime_being_god (Mar 31, 2009)

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have to list the reasons of how wrong you are about this because its clear that your speeking out of biast terms rather then facts.
    Really, is there reasons, but you dont have to list them though right? Maybe its because there's none for you to list???? I dont know, just a thought lol

I am not speaking out of bias, to me speaking out of bias is saying Obama's not a good president already. All im saying is give the man sometime to do his thing, 1) he's a new president, so why put him under more pressure than he already holds by downing on him? 2) how many of you can say that this money crisis should have been fixed already? Its not that simple, and its not like a change in Office would make that any different. 3) realize you have your 'own' opinion and so does everyone else, Obama is trying to do his best and thats ALL anyone could be asked to do.

One of which that you said this is the worse economic times sense the 1900's. That is completely inaccurate as the stock market crash was far worse then this and I have even given the comparatable percentages between then and now, and now doesnt even come close to what happened then.
    I said its the worst times SINCE the depression era, no where does it state that its as bad as the depression. Okie!

You are also on this "HATE BUSH" drive
    I dont "hate" Bush, but nor do I believe through his 8 years in office he has done our country much good. But this thread is not about Bush, its about Obama getting the thumbs down already just because he hasn't fixed a money crisis issue that is being felt world wide within a few months.

PS And it seems as though Hassun knows what I'm talking about, Im not being pro any president, I am being Pro American, and I like to see our counrty thrive no matter whose leading.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    You're going back to the 'Pot calling the kettle black' style of argument.

As Chief pointed out, there's no question that president Obama deceives. Everyone deceives and politicians are particularly good at it.
    I would suggest giving the fresh president a chance though, he got the majority vote at the elections and it would be better for the Americans to work together to solve this economic slump instead of flinging poo at each other.
    I would have to agree on that last stance of that we need to stop flinging crap at each other and the only reason why we are having this discusion Hussan is because I was giving Bush some credit which you diagree which is why we are chasing each other around this perverbial mulbarrie bush.

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    Really, is there reasons, but you dont have to list them though right? Maybe its because there's none for you to list???? I dont know, just a thought lol

I am not speaking out of bias, to me speaking out of bias is saying Obama's not a good president already. All im saying is give the man sometime to do his thing, 1) he's a new president, so why put him under more pressure than he already holds by downing on him? 2) how many of you can say that this money crisis should have been fixed already? Its not that simple, and its not like a change in Office would make that any different. 3) realize you have your 'own' opinion and so does everyone else, Obama is trying to do his best and thats ALL anyone could be asked to do.

I said its the worst times SINCE the depression era, no where does it state that its as bad as the depression. Okie!

I dont "hate" Bush, but nor do I believe through his 8 years in office he has done our country much good. But this thread is not about Bush, its about Obama getting the thumbs down already just because he hasn't fixed a money crisis issue that is being felt world wide within a few months.

PS And it seems as though Hassun knows what I'm talking about, Im not being pro any president, I am being Pro American, and I like to see our counrty thrive no matter whose leading.
    A.B.G. The reasons why I didn't list them was 1: We can't list things in here, AO rules. 2: Because everything you said we already disproven and had a counter towards but you constantly wanted to go back to. Also I have read many of your previouse post before and as I recal they were very much biased with little (actual) fact to support them.
    As for your remark towards Hussan backing you, what Hussan did was going after my charactor and credability rather then a factual debate.
    I was not deamining you in any way shape or form or attacking you as a person, I was mearly pointing out that you are being stubbern.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast