+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Obama or Hilary?

Newbie Ollin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Obama or Hilary?

I don't agree with everything Ron Paul is running on, but that didn't stop me from donating (or wearing my Ron Paul hat. Yes, I have one. It looks quite fetching).

Out of all the candidates, he's the one who strikes me as being most likely not play party politics to get things done. I believe he'd make genuine effort and to get both sides to agree, and avoid the constant warring for control that we see now and will see in every other candidate (with the exception of Huckabee and maybe Obama). He's the one candidate who seems to represent himself honestly, and that makes me trust him.

Huckabee and Obama are the other two runners that I'm watching. Everyone else strikes me as being too fanatical, too zealous. I know it's mostly an act, they play to whatever crowd they're seeking votes from...but that also scares me. The fact that they can be sensational, dramatic, fear mongering...and people will respond to it favorably!

Toss in special interests, for-profit news networks, and a media who's loudest voices show a complete disregard for civil discourse, and the whole thing can make you feel pretty powerless.

Sigh, ah well. Guess we'll see how it turns out.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Well both are going to suck, that's an obvious. BUT, I'd say Hilary. Reason:

Woman + Period + Other countries threatning America = Fun

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    Well both are going to suck, that's an obvious. BUT, I'd say Hilary. Reason:

Woman + Period + Other countries threatning America = Fun
    That's sexism in a cup!!

Hilary has experience (as previously stated by others here), yes. But, she has shown no interest in the general public, which is why she fell behind in the polls. She's more concerned about attacking Obama than she is with addressing important issues; especially in the state of Iowa.

Barrack Obama doesn't have as much experience as Clinton, but he has TONS more enthusiasm and WAY more concern with what the public thinks. He's a people person, he genuinely cares about the people and he is highly tactful. I think he'd be a great choice for presidential candidate AND president!

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Im not against a female president but i say hell no to hilary. I dont care who takes president as long as its not her. I dont kno much of the views of everyone else but Hilary is a known activest against Video games! Ban my stress releiver and i may the youngest person to attempt an assaination of the president.

Made by me.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    Im not against a female president but i say hell no to hilary. I dont care who takes president as long as its not her. I dont kno much of the views of everyone else but Hilary is a known activest against Video games! Ban my stress releiver and i may the youngest person to attempt an assaination of the president.
    Dude I would not say stuff like that cause you could go to jail for that. But all i got to say is she should not go. I think that nethier of them should go in to office. Al gore should the next president cause he cares about global warming.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    I agree with Titanofdeath, man. You could go to prision for a loooooong time for makin' threats like that. That's considered a terroristic threat and an act of treason. You'd probably be in jail until you're 102.

But I do agree with you about the ban on video games. Hilary Clinton knows nothing about the gaming industry, nor does she have any insight on how gamers interact with "normal people" on a daily basis, so she has no right trying to ban something she has little to no knowledge of.

Video games are exactly what the are--GAMES!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    That's sexism in a cup!!
    ...and here I just thought it was just a joke.

Hilary or Obama? Anyone but Hilary but I doubt Obama has the ability to do it.

Watching the debates I am starting to like Romney more and more and dislike Paul, Thompson, McCain, and Giuliani in return.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Alondra is off to a good start Alondra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    ...and here I just thought it was just a joke.

Hilary or Obama? Anyone but Hilary but I doubt Obama has the ability to do it.

Watching the debates I am starting to like Romney more and more and dislike Paul, Thompson, McCain, and Giuliani in return.
    I've heard a little bit about the campaign and I'd have to say that i'm a little disappointed in Hilary kinda bashing Obama, I thought being who she is she'd have a little more sense to stay on the subject rather than getting side tracked on who she's running against. I'd vote for Hilary not because I'm a woman myself, but I do think that I have more of an open mind than I did before. Still in decision on who I'm going to vote for.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast