View Poll Results: Will Obama be Assassinated?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he's a dead man walking

7 25.93%
  • No, Obama lives on

10 37.04%
  • I couldnt tell ya....

10 37.04%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: OBAMA Wins!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

OBAMA Wins!

For me I was happy to see this, I stayed up and watched the news when they annouced the winner.

But now that Barack Obama is president, does anyone think he will be shoot within his first year in office? He doesnt start untill Janurary something I think, but my Grand-mother personally believes that someone is going to shoot him. For myself, I cant really say, it all depends on what kinda people are out there that are not ready for an African American president.

So im making this thread to see what everyone else thinks...

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: OBAMA Wins!

There already have been plots and attemts on Obamas life.

Im more worried about him killed before he even becomes president in January.

If that happens then technically the U.S never had a black president.
    Yay-yea?

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i think he want get shot but the problem is there are a lots of racist people in the world

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I wonder how many FBI agents have discovered this thread?

Kind of negative trian of thought, don't ya think?
    Not that I dont have my own irrational fears about the whole thing. But there is something reeeaaalll negative about just voicing these PREDICTIONS into the universe like that. After all this is a human being we're talking about. Another human life, and now, a very signifigant human life (not saying one persons anymore signifigant than another... But I bet you wont be seeing either of OUR names in any history books). Either way, if something were to happen to him, it would be devestating to our nation.

I just don't think its a good idea to essentially be placing bets in this mans life.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I wonder how many FBI agents have discovered this thread?

Kind of negative trian of thought, don't ya think?
    Not that I dont have my own irrational fears about the whole thing. But there is something reeeaaalll negative about just voicing these PREDICTIONS into the universe like that. After all this is a human being we're talking about. Another human life, and now, a very signifigant human life (not saying one persons anymore signifigant than another... But I bet you wont be seeing either of OUR names in any history books). Either way, if something were to happen to him, it would be devestating to our nation.

I just don't think its a good idea to essentially be placing bets in this mans life.
    As if this one thread out of millions like this on the net will be any trouble.
    And trust me there will be loads of em.

Were just showing concern for our beloved fellow human bein, specially since he happens to be black, and president in January.

Trust me this site thread will be the least of any security threat on the net.
    Afterall we're not the ones plotting the evil-doing.
    Yay-yea?

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with peach. Stop being so negative about this. Obama has made history and now we are talking about his assassination? Please, don't spoil the moment. I am basking in this pride

Also Rook, technically, we do have a black president even if he does-hypothetically speaking- get shot before Jan '09. He won elections, thus making him the president of the U.S., not offically taking office until '09 but stll has power of the president.
    Please stop hating.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

7. The Following User Says Thank You to princesslady For This Useful Post:

Familyguyfan2 (Nov 08, 2008)

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    Also Rook, technically, we do have a black president even if he does-hypothetically speaking- get shot before Jan '09. He won elections, thus making him the president of the U.S., not offically taking office until '09 but stll has power of the president.
    Actually no he doesn't. Bush is still president until Jan 20th when Obama is Inaugurated. Until then Obama has no actual power nor is he the president, he is the president-elect and there is a difference. If anything happened in the meantime (like a sudden heart attack) he would not be listed as one of the presidents. Don't worry though, he already made history and nothing will change that.

Considering certain recent headlines the question is a fair one but all the same extremely unlikely. Every president has had people want/try to kill them and very few have succeeded. The Secret Service are very good at their jobs and I would be surprised if they failed in the next few months.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Don't worry though, he already made history and nothing will change that.

That is ALL I care about. It just irks me that people undermine this as nothing more than an electional win. This man made history. Instead of beating him down, we should be celebrating.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast