View Poll Results: Will Obama be Assassinated?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he's a dead man walking

7 25.93%
  • No, Obama lives on

10 37.04%
  • I couldnt tell ya....

10 37.04%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: OBAMA Wins!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: OBAMA Wins!

Ok, so the man made history, let's just hope there is good change ahead for all of us.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Yayyy...Obama won!

I was acting all hyper when they announced who won. Yay for Obama! Yes, I have been celebrating...ALOT. But, I do think people are plotting to, ah, assasinate him. I mean, we have to face facts, there are ALOT of racial people here in America. So, OF COURSE there are going to be threats against him. It was bound to happen the moment he won the Democratic election over Clinton (or w/e). I mean, I'm celebrating and I am happy that he won, but I just can't forget that there will probably be alot of assasination plots toward him.

All I can do is hope for the best, and that the secret service dose their job fairly well! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: OBAMA Wins!

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    I agree with peach. Stop being so negative about this. Obama has made history and now we are talking about his assassination? Please, don't spoil the moment. I am basking in this pride

Also Rook, technically, we do have a black president even if he does-hypothetically speaking- get shot before Jan '09. He won elections, thus making him the president of the U.S., not offically taking office until '09 but stll has power of the president.
    Please stop hating.
    Whoa wtf?

I voted for Obama.

And no its not techinically.
    And if you wanna go on and say techinically, then technically he is not an active president.

So if he dies b4 january, then the best you can say is that he was the first inactive african/american/caucasian president that never effectively took office.

By the way these are forums, open for all opinion,
    and assuming your american as well, i am excersizing freedom of speech.

And in no way do i wish harm upon Obama, or anyone for that matter.

No i am not hating, i am speaking my mind.
    Besides, what makes you think im hating?

And weve been talking about his assasination b4 he even became president.
    In months b4 the election in reality. (in fact i think there is a thread about it luriking atround AO somewhere)

You know why?
    Becuase people out there have attempted it already.
    People who have been caught and are currently in jail.

But by all means bask in your/his/others pride.
    In no way do i mean to take that from you.
    I am quiet happy with these results myself.

And honestly, my last post was not the least bit negative.

Go ahead and quote me on it and tell me what was so negative or hatefull about it?
    Yay-yea?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rook For This Useful Post:

blackrose92 (Nov 06, 2008), Legend (Nov 05, 2008), mystical shadow angel (Nov 05, 2008), name one (Nov 06, 2008), Pyro Psycho (Nov 06, 2008)

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

@Rook

I think this thread... is a bit negative... generally speaking. How would you feel if you stumbled upon a poll discussing your odds of being murdered?

I'd like to think, any person with common knowledge of our nation, its history, its struggles (esspecially that which surrounds racial tension). Any person with that knowledge already KNOWS what the possibilities are! We already know how likely it may be. ESSPECIALLY those of us who've been victims of racial decrimination! Princesslady knows! She is the one who started the thread about those idiots who had an Obama assassination plot! She\I\we get it!

Worrying about something horrible happening... before it happens. Is negative. My crazy @ss knows that better than anyone! Ask any therapist and I bet they'll agree. Mind you, we're all worried. But the power in which you feed that worry, I feel is the issue at hand. I sincerely believe the more energy you put into this negative worrying, and predicting (which seems cold blooded to me). The more power you are giving to the negative forces in the universe... Yeah thats right... I think on a cosmic level. I've seen it happen, when people get so consumed, worrying about something bad. They put their energy into it... and BAM... Of course that bad thing happens!

Not that I'm saying Obabma would ever be assassinated over an AO thread. But if you combine the hatred of those who would plot to do such a thing... with the fear and worry of others (which FEEDS the hatred, because hate just LOVES to be feared). Then ultimately you have an unstoppable beast! While we cannot not control the hatred of others. We can control how much we feed into it. This thread... is like shoving applesauce into the mouth of little baby Negativity.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

God bless America then. She definitely needs it.

(I don't support Obama, hence I must be racist? C'mon...)
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

God bless America then. She definitely needs it.

(I don't support Obama, hence I must be racist? C'mon...)
    That was really out of left field... and slightly off topic unless you are going to plot his assassination. Seems you are deffensive? But why? I haven't read one post here that claimed those who do not support Obama are ALL racist. Soooo.... where'd that come from? However, the time to NOT support Obama is over, if you live in the US then you better learn to start showing some support. At least until he screws up. I mean... why on earth would you NOT support your president?
    ... Not Ever Again...

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Like all presidents before him, somehow he will screw us over.

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    That was really out of left field... and slightly off topic unless you are going to plot his assassination. Seems you are deffensive? But why? I haven't read one post here that claimed those who do not support Obama are ALL racist. Soooo.... where'd that come from? However, the time to NOT support Obama is over, if you live in the US then you better learn to start showing some support. At least until he screws up. I mean... why on earth would you NOT support your president?
    Excuse me?

No, ma cherie, I'm not being defensive at all. Well, if you must have it, one post above seems to insinuate that those who don't support Obama are racist. Heck, I'm not even white.

Although I certainly do not approve of his being there - not for who he is, but for what he will attempt to do in the future - that certainly does not stop me from pledging my support to America and all the good she stands for, even if other countries find that intensely disagreeable.

The way I see it, Obama intends to betray some, if not all, of the principles America is founded on; no wonder America's enemies the world over rejoice. That must not happen.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast