Closed Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Obligatory Marijuana Debate. Legalize or No?

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Obligatory Marijuana Debate. Legalize or No?

Quote Originally Posted by KenX View Post
    No, i was saying big time dealers would affected as much as petty dealers. But saying the legalization of marijuana won't effect dealers (petty ones for sure) at all. This is wrong. Saying they would be unaffected by the legal marijuana is like saying Famine Babies in Africa shouldn't be starving because they can just eat dirt.

Lets just say that legalization of marijuana converts 75% of americas pot smokers into buying it the legal way. 97 million people have tried marijuana atleast once and 40 millions smoke on the regular. That's 28 million americans buying strictly from shops which means 28 million not buying it from dealers. Which would mean 28 Million people are helping put illegal dealers out of business.

You must live up north and not in one of the states where weed is currently medically legal, because you would know then that dealers don't have near enough clientele as they used to to be slinging it as much as they did before it was legalized (such in the case of california). Dealers who have been in the game that long would know that their business is directly affected by this.

He can keep dealing. That's his choice. But he's an idiot for thinking he can go by scot-free if marijuana were legalized.

And yeah, shwag is still huge in the US and more people buy that than the hydro.

'BUUU!!! WRONNNG' (see how stupid it is when I type it? it's even worse when you do it) No, big timers typically get their product from outside sources such as mexico and the like. Which is a huge problem in this country and which you seem to ignore. 8 plead guilty to smuggling or purchasing 2,200 pounds of marijuana found in Mexican pottery

More tons of marijuana more than you can count are transported undetected into the US every year. Most of that goes to big time dealers who then distribute to smaller and smaller dealers.

The legalization would be a huge deterrent into stemming this process.

It's just because you have misconstrued facts about it, that's all.

I find it hard to believe that a 29 year old anime addict would get weed directly from someone who sits on 70+ pounds at a time. I am also going to presume (correctly) that you have not seen these so called 70+ pounds because anyone sitting on that much doesn't just mouth off about it to people such as yourself let alone show it. So I am considering 2 scenarios here. You are either just spewing words to make yourself not seem as much like some socially awkward anime nerd. Or you were told a lie that your dealer sits on 70+ pounds a week which you tend to believe because lets face it, anime nerds believe everything.
    What I was saying is big time dealers will always find someone to sell to and you saying that all pot users will buy directly from a legal shop is also funny as hell, if you knew a dealer and you bought from them for a long time wouldn't you have a little trust for that person since they have been hooking you up for so long? Even if there were a legal shop I'd only buy there every so often because I know my friends would be cool enough to hook me up unlike a legal shop.

It says clearly in my location NC which is the south and wtf man? I lived in LA for about 4 years before I moved here and let me tell you dealers down there aren't taking a hit AT ALL, we used to save up and buy QPs of Trainwreck for about 700$ all the time and I knew plenty of others who did the same thing. Around here in NC it is a bit different thou we sell dimes more often than anything (a good sign of making money...). AND NO barely anyone sells shwag because most of the pot sold in the US comes from Canada... also known as BC bud which is usually dro, northern lights and sour diesel which is sold mostly in the north but I see it all the time out here; I've only seen shwag around here 10 times and no we (the dealer and us) didn't buy it we just smoked it while playing some video games...

KenX your opinions and statements are truly one sided sometimes man...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violent For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (May 22, 2009), Scourge (May 26, 2009)

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

No, i was saying big time dealers would affected as much as petty dealers. But saying the legalization of marijuana won't effect dealers (petty ones for sure) at all. This is wrong. Saying they would be unaffected by the legal marijuana is like saying Famine Babies in Africa shouldn't be starving because they can just eat dirt.

Lets just say that legalization of marijuana converts 75% of americas pot smokers into buying it the legal way. 97 million people have tried marijuana atleast once and 40 millions smoke on the regular. That's 28 million americans buying strictly from shops which means 28 million not buying it from dealers. Which would mean 28 Million people are helping put illegal dealers out of business.

You must live up north and not in one of the states where weed is currently medically legal, because you would know then that dealers don't have near enough clientele as they used to to be slinging it as much as they did before it was legalized (such in the case of california). Dealers who have been in the game that long would know that their business is directly affected by this.

He can keep dealing. That's his choice. But he's an idiot for thinking he can go by scot-free if marijuana were legalized.

And yeah, shwag is still huge in the US and more people buy that than the hydro.

'BUUU!!! WRONNNG' (see how stupid it is when I type it? it's even worse when you do it) No, big timers typically get their product from outside sources such as mexico and the like. Which is a huge problem in this country and which you seem to ignore. 8 plead guilty to smuggling or purchasing 2,200 pounds of marijuana found in Mexican pottery

More tons of marijuana more than you can count are transported undetected into the US every year. Most of that goes to big time dealers who then distribute to smaller and smaller dealers.

The legalization would be a huge deterrent into stemming this process.

I find it hard to believe that a 29 year old anime addict would get weed directly from someone who sits on 70+ pounds at a time. I am also going to presume (correctly) that you have not seen these so called 70+ pounds because anyone sitting on that much doesn't just mouth off about it to people such as yourself let alone show it. So I am considering 2 scenarios here. You are either just spewing words to make yourself not seem as much like some socially awkward anime nerd. Or you were told a lie that your dealer sits on 70+ pounds a week which you tend to believe because lets face it, anime nerds believe everything.

Wow this topic has grown as fast as homegrown weed. =p

Anyway, I feel that your opinion could've been stated without trying to completely mis credit or knock sprout's opinion down KenX.

Anywho, I know that there are a helluva a lot of people who home grow drugs. And why would they stop if they had to pay to get it legal when they have a plant right there?

I know Europeans who still got illegal weed in Amsterdam just to make it cheaper. Trying to get illegal weed in Amsterdam man! that's where all the legal weed is.

So I honestly don't think there's much research out there that can prove that people will stop growing if not buying/selling weed. And that alone could make the price of legalizing not worth it if the cost of cracking down on illegal sellers out weighs the profit of people buying legally.

And think about it, even if dealer's are out of the biz, then you still get stoners who just grow and smoke. They just bought a plant once and thats it. And I know a shit load of those.

Trust me, It'd be the greatest stuff ever if they legalized it, and if it happens, the hells yes. But if not, you can still attain it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EmoNightmareRose For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (May 25, 2009), Scourge (May 26, 2009)

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

thnx to u emo i wanna smoke a blunt "puff puff" wanna hit emo WAIT who brought the funyuns and cheetos

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

No. They accept the medical benefits it has so they decide to make Medical growing legal. Active State Medical Marijuana Programs - NORML
    Legal huh? Under what laws did they have the legal right to do that? Last I checked legalizing medicine was up to the FDA not the state legislature.

"Hurr dhuur i used to deal pot so my opinion is invalid huur dhuur"
    Try biased and tainted. As bad as what I have seen frequent marijuana use do to users the kind of people the dealers turned into was much worse. Yes, I admit that there is not a single group of people whose opinion I value less. Wait.... murderers. There I thought of one. Dealers are like pimps. They don't prostitute themselves, they prostitute others for their own profit.

You constantly say "well it doesn't kill you so it's fine". Well I can think of a lot of things like libel, robbery, and rape that don't actually kill you either. By that logic those things should be legal also. Oh yes, "but it isn't the same" (I'll say it so you don't have too). Oh yes it is since they are all illegal because of the physical and psychological impact they have on the people involved. Ah those pesky psychological side effects, inconvenient aren't they?

Ah, so anyone who doesn't agree with you has "misconstrued facts". That must be terribly convenient for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    For those who believe a pothead's opinion is invalid.......Shakespeare smoked it.
    May have along with others of his family at a time that it was significantly less potent and used as medicine (not recreation, that was what alcohol was for) along with cocaine. Wait, they found traces of that too. Oops, guess cocaine must be fine to legalize too. Hey if our ancestors did it... please. That is a lame reason. Should we legalize drawing and quartering too while we're at it? Queen Elizabeth used it once so it must be just fine as a way of administering capitol punishment for treason.

Anyone who doesn't care for my opinion can just move along.........*Cough Cough* Arrianna*Cough Cough*
    HAH! You don't get that lucky.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrianna For This Useful Post:

Scourge (May 26, 2009)

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Shakespeare wrote fiction. Lots of fictional writers did drugs, name a great non fiction one that did 'em and you got a point, Taurus.

And yes, Akaryu, I want a hit. I bring the hot pockets and pizza, you bring the funyuns, and we got yourself a deal.

And KenX,
    "Your not my friend, your my dealer", from the Pineapple Express. Unless your dealer is Saul, you never trust him or his opinion. Nice way to make your opinion invalid to all weed buyers.

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i dont know what to think if the government legalizes there should be some rules like alcohol such as no driving under the influence if your at home and you smoke weed wtf is the problem i mean as long as your doing it at home there shouldnt be any problem and by the way people saying "pot leads to meth and coke addiction" your full of shit it doesnt always lead to it, it's not like my blunt told me "hey josh why dont you just go out and buy a whole bunch of crack" and yes some people still do buy that heavy shit like coke and meth but those people are adrenaline junkies and alot of people smoke pot as a relaxant not because they wanna look like a dumbass

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

HAH! You don't get that lucky.
    Touche.
    To tell you the truth though,I like reading your posts.
    Though, you're view is far different from mine........it's wildly differing views that make a thread worth reading.

Oh, and we should bring back the gallows. Drawing and quartering would make the rapists and murderers think about what they do better that hearing about a lethal injection. But......that's for another thread, isn't it?

Everyone sez weed is the gateway drug. BULLSHIT!! The REAL gateway drug iz..........

SUGAR!!!!!!

Most addictive powder on the face of this wasted earth. Coke, Meth,PCP, and whatever else can be made into a powder merely have wet dreams about having this prestigious title.

Time fer a toke, everyone! the bowl needs loadin!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Though, you're view is far different from mine........it's wildly differing views that make a thread worth reading.
    Agreed. Different points of view is what makes life interesting.

Gallows? Maybe but I don't think I would like Drawing and Quartering to be brought back. Another thread, yes.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast