Closed Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Obligatory Marijuana Debate. Legalize or No?

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Obligatory Marijuana Debate. Legalize or No?

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    *Wow! I swear this debate will never die! It's like we have this topic up every two months, LOL!*

I agree with you however, It would be EXTREMELY hard to regulate something that's easily produced by a seed falling in the dirt. I think it's the main reason it's not legal right now. We could put a tax on it and have it sold like packs of cigarettes, but at the same time; we'd still have streed dealers and other various pot dealers. Just because it would be legal, it wouldn't change the fact that the same people providing to pot smokers now would still have the same access to their weed. So the penalties, I'd imagine wouldn't be too different.
    Wrong. With the legalization of marijuana no one would be purchasing from dealers illegally. If pot were to be legal, and shops were to open, then Street dealers would be having to compete with legal prices, which would in turn either have then stop selling or they would have to lower their prices which would lose them money.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KenX For This Useful Post:

Legend (May 12, 2009)

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KenX View Post
    Explain to me why this post is directed towards debate and not asskissing Arriana.
    Hey man, we have a reason to ass kiss her! Every debate she's in, she always gives a very strong opinion backed up with research, and she lines up her arguments civilly. Always, so all of us know that if we argue with her, then we should have solid reasons.

and Scourge:

I'm not saying I don't care about people who will do it, but if it was legalized there's nothing stopping them. Theres nothing stopping them now.
    I hate that people die from it, but I can't do crap about it.
    All I'm saying in all my posts is:
    Legal or not, I do it. If it's legal, then yeay, the government can make money. If the government gave a shit about people's health, then they'd outlaw tobacco.
    If not, then I and loads of other people will still do it.

Alcohol f**ks up peoples lives all the time. My dad was an alcoholic, and alcohol isn't illegal. Relating back to my firsts posts, it's who does it.

If it's someone with an addictive personality, then of course it's going f**k up their life. If not Marijuana, then something else like alcohol or other drugs eventually will.
    If it's someone like me who does it once every two or more weeks, then I'm fine.

To me, the research that says that Marijuana is harmful (which there is tons out there) is relevant. But it doesn't stop people. Just like liver damage doesn't stop most people from drinking. And god knows what tobacco has done(and killed) to people.

It's not selling my soul to the devil to really stop caring about what people do with their own bodies.

I'm just saying either way, people will do it. It's whether the government spends or wastes money that matters

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    Hey man, we have a reason to ass kiss her! Every debate she's in, she always gives a very strong opinion backed up with research, and she lines up her arguments civilly. Always, so all of us know that if we argue with her, then we should have solid reasons.
    That's still no reason to discard your own opinion and blindly follow someone else's.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hassun For This Useful Post:

EmoNightmareRose (May 12, 2009), lapislazuli (May 12, 2009), Legend (May 12, 2009), TaurusDemon23 (May 12, 2009)

Otaku mezzo1991 is off to a good start mezzo1991's Avatar
    Thanks

as a pot smoker myself i say legalize it i have smoked dor 5 yrs i have straght a's and i hold down a job. i blaze daily. i just think they lie so you dont do it. nothin bad ever happend besides i ate too many pop tarts once. people smoke it anyways so just legalize it
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GamerTag: AW joe7x
    Myspace: www.myspace.com/mezzo1991

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

*shrug* Does anyone got a joint or two they can loan me? I needs to get high........T_T

If I had the dinero for the dope, I'd go get some, but I couldn't donate today T_T

Not too worried about legalities cause, as so many have said, it can be had very easily depending on who you know. Heck, you'd be surprised by who had it, really.

Still, The American War On Drugs is nothing but a big trash can to throw money in.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TaurusDemon23 For This Useful Post:

Peach_follows (May 12, 2009)

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    *shrug* Does anyone got a joint or two they can loan me? I needs to get high........T_T

If I had the dinero for the dope, I'd go get some, but I couldn't donate today T_T

Not too worried about legalities cause, as so many have said, it can be had very easily depending on who you know. Heck, you'd be surprised by who had it, really.

Still, The American War On Drugs is nothing but a big trash can to throw money in.
    I'd let you hit my bong but heck your too far away

Just come down with some good stuff and you can smoke with me in my house all day I'll throw in an ounce

I really doubt the people here will change their views on marijuana because the research done right now really doesn't put down weed or celebrate it either. People do and don't like pot and many other drugs for many reasons all we can do is try and fight for what we know is good.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd let you hit my bong but heck your too far away

Just come down with some good stuff and you can smoke with me in my house all day I'll throw in an ounce

I really doubt the people here will change their views on marijuana because the research done right now really doesn't put down weed or celebrate it either. People do and don't like pot and many other drugs for many reasons all we can do is try and fight for what we know is good.
    Though you gotta admire the hilarity of all those anti drug commercials. Makes you think what the guys who thought of those were on.........

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    Though you gotta admire the hilarity of all those anti drug commercials. Makes you think what the guys who thought of those were on.........
    I love the one were the dog talks to the girl they pulled that one down fast... I guess they were scared people would realize that their commercials are a big joke.

I have yet to see someone who actually got their life ruined by weed I wonder were all these people are..? Everyone of my friends and so much more have only benefited from it, I guess people need something to shout about huh?

Oh well fire in the hole!

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast