Closed Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 57 to 64 of 116

Thread: Obligatory Marijuana Debate. Legalize or No?

  1. #57
    Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Nowhere, Yet Somewhere....
    Posts
    1,531
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 45 Times in 41 Posts

    Re: Obligatory Marijuana Debate. Legalize or No?

    Oh well fire in the hole!
    Amen, mah brutha! AMEN!

    Yeah, the debate shall continue. Roll, smoke, roach, then roll again. This thread is like a ****ing red-eyed, hungry phoenix: Goes up in smoke, then a couple of weeks later or something, comes back for another hit from the bong.

  2. #58
    Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ohtori Academy
    Posts
    693
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 51 Times in 44 Posts

    Re: Obligatory Marijuana Debate. Legalize or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    Though you gotta admire the hilarity of all those anti drug commercials. Makes you think what the guys who thought of those were on.........
    Lol, no kidding.
    my favorite is from Brooke Shields:
    "If you smoke, you die, and if you die, you lose a big part of your life."

  3. #59
    Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Coalhurst Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    2,900
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 183 Times in 148 Posts

    Re: Obligatory Marijuana Debate. Legalize or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I have yet to see someone who actually got their life ruined by weed I wonder were all these people are?
    I've wondered that myself.

    As I've stated before, a large percentage of Canadians smoke pot. So much so that Canada has one of the largest pot smoking population per capita.

    Canada Leads World in Marijuana Use | Mostly Water

    According to the United Nations World Drug Report in 2007, 16.8% of those ages 15-64 years of age smoke pot. The population of Canada is roughly 33.9 million people, so 16% of that is 5.6 million.

    In the United states, 12.6% of those 15-64 use pot. The population of the US is 303.8 million people, do the math and that's 38.2 million people.

    If the pot smoking population is that large, then where are all the people who have had their lives ruined by pot alone. With that many people using it, you would see a lot of people walking around Dazed and confused. But thats not the case. I walk down the wrong street in the bad side of town and I see more people tweeked out on coke and meth then the stoners (Which tend to congregate around the local Burger shops and 7/11s.)

    I'm not denying that pot can sometimes be bad in the hands of those who can't use something like that responsably, but it really isn't that bad as its made out to be.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    Lol, no kidding.
    my favorite is from Brooke Shields:
    "If you smoke, you die, and if you die, you lose a big part of your life."
    That particular quote is about smoking Crack, not pot.

  4. #60
    As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    869
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Obligatory Marijuana Debate. Legalize or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    Hey man, we have a reason to ass kiss her! Every debate she's in, she always gives a very strong opinion backed up with research, and she lines up her arguments civilly. Always, so all of us know that if we argue with her, then we should have solid reasons.
    I really don't want to have make fun of you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    That's still no reason to discard your own opinion and blindly follow someone else's.
    Did you notice she repped you for that also?

    You peons need to get on point and stop trailing off in my thread with BSing talk about how funny some of the commercials are. Get that sh-t out of here.



    New Studies suggest smoking Marijuana increases your chances of developing the Testicular Cancer nonseminoma.

    Marijuana Linked to Aggressive Testicular Cancer - healthfinder.gov

    However, testicular cancer is still very rare only effecting as little as 1% of cancer patients. Nevertheless it is still the most common type of cancer for American men between the ages 15-35.

  5. #61
    Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ohtori Academy
    Posts
    693
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 51 Times in 44 Posts

    Re: Obligatory Marijuana Debate. Legalize or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    That particular quote is about smoking Crack, not pot.
    Crack or Weed, that was funny as hell either way.

    And either way anti drug commercials shouldn't be cheesy if they seriously want to make people not do drugs.

    Speaking of which, even if Pot by your standards is nearly harmless, (KenX), it's totally screws people up financially. The main way I ever got caught is because of how much money I was spending.

  6. #62
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: Obligatory Marijuana Debate. Legalize or No?

    KenX, My response was not on part of the physical harm as the jury is still out because one research says its bad and the other says its harmless so that’s not what I am arguing about but rather mental as well as behavior changes caused by it which is what I was getting at that flew over your head apparently.

    Also, like Atomic has said, it can not be regulated, it is to easily grown, why else do they call it weed, it’s because it grows fast and grown damn near any where. It literally is a weed. Also you say that if it was made legal dealers would be put out of a "job" you couldn’t be even further from the truth. Like any good business men would do when competition pops up, you lower the price to compete. So you can get the legal pot for say $15 bucks a pack. The illegally grown can be then soled at just $10 bucks a pack... Which one are you going to buy? They are both the same just one is cheaper. Not to mention that the illegally grown could also be laced and sold as a different "flavor" which is in fact harmful but the legal pot will not because of its effects. But because it is legal, there isn’t much any one could do about it other then doing the same damn thing we are doing now. We will still be fighting it, still be spending tons of money, and now the more harmful versions which are laced with who knows what become more prevalent.
    Last edited by Scourge; May 13, 2009 at 07:06 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

  7. #63
    Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,748
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts

    Re: Obligatory Marijuana Debate. Legalize or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    KenX, My response was not on part of the physical harm as the jury is still out because one research says its bad and the other says its harmless so that’s not what I am arguing about but rather mental as well as behavior changes caused by it which is what I was getting at that flew over your head apparently.

    Also, like Atomic has said, it can not be regulated, it is to easily grown, why else do they call it weed, it’s because it grows fast and grown damn near any where. It literally is a weed. Also you say that if it was made legal dealers would be put out of a "job" you couldn’t be even further from the truth. Like any good business men would do when competition pops up, you lower the price to compete. So you can get the legal pot for say $15 bucks a pack. The illegally grown can be then soled at just $10 bucks a pack... Which one are you going to buy? They are both the same just one is cheaper. Not to mention that the illegally grown could also be laced and sold as a different "flavor" which is in fact harmful but the legal pot will not because of its effects. But because it is legal, there isn’t much any one could do about it other then doing the same damn thing we are doing now. We will still be fighting it, still be spending tons of money, and now the more harmful versions which are laced with who knows what and is in fact harmful become more prevalent.
    Dude no one smokes laced weed you'll know the difference... once if you did smoke laced weed you'd usually stop buying from that dealer. Sure there would still be some dealers who would maybe do that but most dealers would just become people who smoke weed for recreational uses. All the dealers I know are not even 1% close to being stingy and would never hurt someone intentional so I would think that the other dealers who are growing weed now illegally would probably be the same way as my dealers. Like I said weed is a peaceful herb only a few people would be so cruel as to want to hurt someone and even if there were people like that once the dealer has sold it to the providers usually the provider smokes it first to see how good it is before he sells it, once he knows something is up won't you think that he'd stop...?

    I'd think that the weed will still be grown and the prices would be lower than the stores prices because of taxes, the only reason weed is 10$ for a dime for now is so that the initial growers and providers (your dealer) can make money.

    But don't mind me cause its just an what I think...

    THE RULES!

    I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

  8. #64
    Newbie ahehihohuh is off to a good start
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Obligatory Marijuana Debate. Legalize or No?

    sorry for my english!!
    I think that there is one true (but not the only true): the governs can't decide if Marijuana is legalize or not, it's simply a plant!!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Proposition K to legalize prostitution...
    By Legend in forum Legend's Journal
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Nov 05, 2008, 12:27 AM
  2. Legalization of Marijuana
    By Priestess Angel in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: Nov 21, 2006, 03:05 PM
  3. The obligatory hello
    By nirm in forum Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 22, 2006, 11:40 PM
  4. Should they legalize Marijuana
    By lordmusou in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: Apr 21, 2006, 02:33 PM
  5. toke (Marijuana, Pro or Con)
    By asraiwaters in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: Jun 02, 2005, 09:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts