+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: One World Order

Otaku Dasike may be famous one day Dasike may be famous one day Dasike's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: One World Order

Well I guess it depends on who runs the country like the Russians didn't allow religion but they didn't kill people.
    Guess it comes down to choices and yes I agree with your idea bout Obama (hope no one takes advantage of it)
    I got no idea what to say

Newbie Naomi Vaine is off to a good start Naomi Vaine's Avatar
    Thanks

everyone having to obay one power. one... King, if you will. only one ruler and everyone being forced to fallow him. (that's how my friends describe it)
    I think I've known you all along.
    I just lost your face in the crowed for a while.
    I think I've been holding my breath all my life, until you found me here tonight.
    So ask me now and I'll run away with you.

Otaku Dasike may be famous one day Dasike may be famous one day Dasike's Avatar
    Thanks

Emmm well in your honest opinion who do you think would be this "King"?
    Just because it could cause a lot of issues with the world order
    I got no idea what to say

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Ohh okay that's what i thought you ment but still no i don't think it'll happen, sure maybe all countries can agree about some small things, but never religious and other stuff, like woman are'nt allowed to cover there faces, like they do in some countries. I think it'll end in kaos if there was one "king"

Newbie Naomi Vaine is off to a good start Naomi Vaine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dasike View Post
    Emmm well in your honest opinion who do you think would be this "King"?
    Just because it could cause a lot of issues with the world order
    I honestly have no idea. my friends say the Asians. but I wouldn't even consider them. but there are people who are so power hungry they'd be willing to do anything to get that power. I just really think it's possibal.
    I think I've known you all along.
    I just lost your face in the crowed for a while.
    I think I've been holding my breath all my life, until you found me here tonight.
    So ask me now and I'll run away with you.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi Vaine View Post
    My friends and I have been talking recently about the chances of us falling into one world order.

I think it's a possibility because Obama will not fight to keep our country free.
    He's going to pull the troops out of Iraq and leave openings for anyone to attak us.

What are your thoughts on this?
    Do you think that one world order could become a reality?

me personally i usually dont care with anything that relates to government but in this case
    -.-

So what if Obama takes the troops out? whats the big deal about it? we shouldn't have sent them in the first place. Leave openings? well then thats not Obama's fault, becuase the presidents before him were so leniant on letting in any damn person in this country to attack us. If America would just mind its own business and keep our noses out of other countries' affairs we could focus more on rebuilding our broken down economy.
    one world order? are you serious -.-?
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

i consider that to be a dangerous idea. no one is capable of handling that much power. because no one has no experience and knowledge on power.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie FaithfulMenace is off to a good start FaithfulMenace's Avatar
    Thanks

A one world order is coming. It's the inevitible fact. But I wouldn't place blame on Obama. Mainly because you probably voted for the guy who going to die of a stroke shortly lol and his puppet Bytch lol. But seriously, We have been in the works for a One World Order since George Herbert Walker Bush. Basically since before Clinton for those who don't know who George HW Bush is lol. You have to remember, the bushes are the people who funded and financed the Nazi Regime along side the Rockerfellas. But the thing is it's have been considered a One World Order, but a New World Order. Pretty much a total change to everything dealing with any person on this planet. And it's not something we want.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast