+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: One World Order

Mao
    Newbie Mao is off to a good start Mao's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: One World Order

Quote Originally Posted by FaithfulMenace View Post
    A one world order is coming. It's the inevitible fact. But I wouldn't place blame on Obama. Mainly because you probably voted for the guy who going to die of a stroke shortly lol and his puppet Bytch lol. But seriously, We have been in the works for a One World Order since George Herbert Walker Bush. Basically since before Clinton for those who don't know who George HW Bush is lol. You have to remember, the bushes are the people who funded and financed the Nazi Regime along side the Rockerfellas. But the thing is it's have been considered a One World Order, but a New World Order. Pretty much a total change to everything dealing with any person on this planet. And it's not something we want.
    Spot on, comrade. Yet if a one world order is coming, how can it be attributed to the sick old Republikkkan and his feminazi lackey when in fact they did lose? Besides, the Bu$hitlers no longer possess the White House. Are you implying that Obama is a Republikkkan puppet? God (if he does exist) no.

There you are gravely mistaken. Even if such an shadowy order were to rear its ugly head, such a vile system shall meet with steadfast opposition, for that is what hope and change are all about.

Newbie FaithfulMenace is off to a good start FaithfulMenace's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mao View Post
    Spot on, comrade. Yet if a one world order is coming, how can it be attributed to the sick old Republikkkan and his feminazi lackey when in fact they did lose? Besides, the Bu$hitlers no longer possess the White House. Are you implying that Obama is a Republikkkan puppet? God (if he does exist) no.

There you are gravely mistaken. Even if such an shadowy order were to rear its ugly head, such a vile system shall meet with steadfast opposition, for that is what hope and change are all about.
    Do you remember hearing the GHWB speech in the 90's? when he stated that we are working our ways to a new world order? If not here's a link YouTube - New World Order

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

This is an extremely plausible occurance that if Obama was able to get his way through through the Senate and the House, he said that he would like to get rid of nuclear weapons, and with the way things are that's all that keeps us from being invaded from a forign power like China. (let us be glad that it won't happen, I hope.)
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ConradGuravitch103 View Post
    This is an extremely plausible occurance that if Obama was able to get his way through through the Senate and the House, he said that he would like to get rid of nuclear weapons, and with the way things are that's all that keeps us from being invaded from a forign power like China. (let us be glad that it won't happen, I hope.)
    lol I would have to agree with you on this. It would incredibly horrible if we got rid of our nuclear arms.

(has anyone else heard of the new nuclear guns and weapons being made by the US?)

Mao
    Thanks

Do you remember hearing the GHWB speech in the 90's? when he stated that we are working our ways to a new world order? If not here's a link YouTube - New World Order
    Do you happen to be the young man from the "Don't Taze Me, Bro" video who made references to a Skull and Bones conspiracy, or related to him in some way? Are you saying that Obama is a Bu$h pawn, like Kerry? In that case, you are mistaken again. The people cannot bring themselves to put their faith in such nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by ConradGuravitch103 View Post
    I heard that...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mao View Post
    Do you happen to be the young man from the "Don't Taze Me, Bro" video who made references to a Skull and Bones conspiracy, or related to him in some way? Are you saying that Obama is a Bu$h pawn, like Kerry? In that case, you are mistaken again. The people cannot bring themselves to put their faith in such nonsense.

I heard that...
    I don't think Obama is a Bush pawn. In fact I'm a huge Obama supporter. lol, I'm just saying that the New World Order is still in effect. I don't think Obama has any part in it though. I think that the republicans are in control covertly. I am a conspircy theorist in my own way, I just don't be so public about it lol. It's just that I like to keep an open mind.

Mao
    Thanks

I don't think Obama is a Bush pawn. In fact I'm a huge Obama supporter. lol, I'm just saying that the New World Order is still in effect. I don't think Obama has any part in it though. I think that the republicans are in control covertly. I am a conspircy theorist in my own way, I just don't be so public about it lol. It's just that I like to keep an open mind.
    So who shall really be in power? Bush or Obama? Bush, you say? No... the world has endured 4 more years of him... for THIS??? So all that "hope and change" shall be for naught? Make up your mind!

Wait... you could be right. The New York Times says so. No...

Obama Plans to Retain Gates at Defense Department

Obama may retain key Bush men-US-World-The Times of India

Hot Air » Blog Archive » WSJ: Obama may retain Bush interrogation policies, Gates as SecDef

War Czar for Bush to Keep His Job - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com

DAVID BRODER: Obama Retains Two Bush Stars : Syndicated Columnists : Kitsap Sun

This is an outrage! This cannot happen!

Newbie Angelus is off to a good start Angelus's Avatar
    Thanks

Well is seems that this has you disturbed that there might be a possiblility of one world order i guess if the world is becoming one world order as it truly means then itwould be a challenge bringing the world together but based on the threads it is more of a fear of non christian religion and followers coming in to the US. Am I right?
    Why not just try to give him the chance to do what he is elected for...............it can't get anyworse than having a lot of drafted men killed for a war that was not our own in the first place.
    The love of my life was not born perfect,nor was she meant to be, but she is the only one for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast