+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: One World Order

Newbie NaChan is off to a good start NaChan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: One World Order

In first place I think it couldn't be possible to have one World Order, I mean so many people have tried and none of them ever managed (by that I mean people like Staline or Hitler)
    For sure in this world there will always sb who wants all the power but Hey! there is also people that doesn't want that ... here I go again with hitler, he wanted to have one World order but do you think that when others country found out what he was up to let him be? Yes it was World War II ... yes a lot of people died but they managed to stop this maniac!
    So I think if someone ever managed to make something like Hitler did, there is no freaking way that everybody agrees quietly!
    And plus I don't understand why do you people think that having obama making troops coming back from Irak's such a bad thing ... and plus I don't think that just because he's pacifist he'll let evryone attack the US... he's not worthless (-not that-)!
    And eventually, I don't belive that obama as president is such a bad thing.
    So there is no way that one World Order could be...

This my opinion but I'm not coming from US so I probably don't see things like you do.
    A friend is someone who let you the possibility to be yourself...

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Obama taking troops out of Iraq has nothing to do with world order.
    Obama can take the troops out of Iraq and never consent to a world order. Also taking the troops out doesn't mean he is leaving any openings. He is just not going to let money and lives be wasted in Iraq.

Also you have no clue what he is going to do. Obama will protect the U.S. because that is what is asked of him as a president.

I personally dont agree with Bush going to war with Iraq in the first place but that is what he thought he has to do.
    Now if Obama takes the troops out then that is what he feels needs to be done.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Mao
    Newbie Mao is off to a good start Mao's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princess View Post
    Obama can take the troops out of Iraq and never consent to a world order. Also taking the troops out doesn't mean he is leaving any openings. He is just not going to let money and lives be wasted in Iraq.

Also you have no clue what he is going to do. Obama will protect the U.S. because that is what is asked of him as a president.

I personally dont agree with Bush going to war with Iraq in the first place but that is what he thought he has to do.
    Yes, I must concur. It is good that Obama has taken the responsibility to bring about lasting change beginning with cleaning up all the mess Bu$hitler left in Iraq and Afghanistan and the United States. The Amerikkkan occupation has caused nothing but untold death and destruction and further insurrection by angry Iraqis. It is about time the Yankees have wised up to this.

Newbie Naomi Vaine is off to a good start Naomi Vaine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princess View Post

all I was saying about Obama is that if it comes down to someone wanting to take over, Obama will do NOTHING about it. because he's like a lot of other people, all he want is "world peace". world peace? and people think I'm the crazy one for starting this.
    Obama is a bigger flake then Bush was. At lease when we were attaked Bush did something about it! I dont think it's right to STILL have troops over there but he still showed them who's boss. on the other hand, we're pretty much fighting for our lives here. America has a huge chance of being taken over.
    and Yes, the government DOES have something to do with it.
    I think I've known you all along.
    I just lost your face in the crowed for a while.
    I think I've been holding my breath all my life, until you found me here tonight.
    So ask me now and I'll run away with you.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Umm, I'm sorry, but I don't anticipate the world uniting under one government. Ever. And even if there were one, there certainly wouldn't be a singular leader, and instead of wars against other countries it'd just be a constant state of civil war. There's really no advantage to one government, anybody read up on the founding of the Americas? All those countries who claimed territories in the western hemisphere; they got their ass booted out by the territory's citizens, every time. How the hell do you expect to conquer and govern two supercontinents? Not going to happen, simply put.

Where's your sense of national pride? It seems like some of you in this thread are talking about America like we're some sort of push-over nation, do you honestly believe attacking and conquering the US would just be a cake walk? No US president would ever let America be driven into oblivion just because they want world peace. It doesn't matter what they say they're going to do, when push comes to shove, the president's going to do what he believes is going to keep the country safe.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark. For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Jan 20, 2009)

Newbie Angelus is off to a good start Angelus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi Vaine View Post
    all I was saying about Obama is that if it comes down to someone wanting to take over, Obama will do NOTHING about it. because he's like a lot of other people, all he want is "world peace". world peace? and people think I'm the crazy one for starting this.
    Obama is a bigger flake then Bush was. At lease when we were attaked Bush did something about it! I dont think it's right to STILL have troops over there but he still showed them who's boss. on the other hand, we're pretty much fighting for our lives here. America has a huge chance of being taken over.
    and Yes, the government DOES have something to do with it.
    i dont want to start an arguement but i dont think calling the next president a big flake will solve anything. if you were not one of the families who lost a loved one to war you will not understand why people think he is god send. at least he isn't looking to sending his countrymen to die. it's just that the UN has enough troops to pull out eveeryone at once....and any president of the US will protect our country when we are attacked. it is their sworn duty to protect the citizenry and the constitution...

peace dont get mad now this is a debate....
    Last edited by Angelus; Jan 20, 2009 at 06:20 AM. Reason: spelling
    The love of my life was not born perfect,nor was she meant to be, but she is the only one for me.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe Dark said it best. It is IMPOSSIBLE (Please look up the definition of impossible) for there to be ANY one world order. Having one global Gov. is not going to change anything. It will be just a civil war that will never end no matter who is in charge.
    Now you people think I am against Obama and believe I want him to fail, you people are wrong and I wish every one will stop saying that as I said before, I don't have any problem with him, just his policies. Now he says he will stay out of other nations affairs which I highly doubt that. Also too many people believe the war in Iraq is a mistake. I will admit we got into a war with Iraq based on bad Intel (We are only human for god sake) how ever the underlining reason for getting involved in the middle east was to kick terrorist ass for attacking the US. Remember kiddies, they started it, not us. Iraq is just a battle field now to fight terror while we help them get their Gov. reorganized. As I said before, I am not a big Obama supporter, but I do want him to lead our country right and do what is best for the nation as we all should regardless of if we like who ever it is in charge or not instead of condemning him/her. Obama is not a savior of any sorts, just a very charismatic figure who promises a lot.
    Also Obama’s pacifistic stance toward conflict would very very very quickly be tossed aside when push comes to shove. He will not let us roll over and take it. Also, our military is no push over, people greatly underestimate our forces and our soldiers resolve.

But back to the topic at hand... No, it’s not going to happen and it will not salve anything.
    Last edited by Scourge; Jan 20, 2009 at 02:11 PM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

Dark. (Jan 20, 2009)

Newbie hokage487 is off to a good start hokage487's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: One World Order

for naomi: Bush started this stupid war not because to let the iraqi women to vote, i mean, it took us about 150 years after our independence to let our women vote, and the iraq war is not to keep us free, THIER 3000 MILES AWAY FROM US and bush wanted the war is for OIL. honestly withdrawling the troops saves their lives, our income ( that we SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS EVERY SECOND!!, and it is truely commomn sense for a democart like me

thx for the thread!!!

p.s. obama is not the king, its call the seperation of powers, congress actually wages wars so i guess bush's party and him of course is respondsible. but bush is getting most of the crtisism is because he is in charge , he does not have all the powers of a king
    Humor, honesty, and honor is the key to live a pure and happy life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast