Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Dating

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Online Dating

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this active forum posting thing. But from what I've noticed, there are some online couples. I'm not sure if they met here or not but that's not the point.

Question: What do you guys think of online dating? Can you take online relationships seriously? Do you trust your mates online given the open medium that is available?

Please feel free to enlighten me with your opinions. Thanks.

o~Piggy-san~o

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online Dating

oh come on even a junior would know your a community member do they?

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

a friend of mine did this., the rest of us thought he was insane.., they coulld only communicate through phone and internet because they lived across country from each other.,
    eventually we found out she was dating someone else while "dating" friend., so as far as loyalty goes, who knows?,./, i mean he was very serious about it., but in the end it didnt workout., they've been "together" for almost 2yrs before they ended it., i still think he's nuts, cuz hes talking to more girls again but in the opposite side of the countryXD., if by anymeans you can see in person who you are dating from time to time, its ok., but if you live far and you arent able to see them at all, that can deprive certain needs that will eventually be met without the other concent XD
    im not totaly for it but its great to have a really "close" friend but not take it to a point where you know nothing is going to come of it., it just puts both sides in an awkward situation.,
    i stick to local girls angel ^_^

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

they could at least walk or was it to cold for them to walk?

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont have a prob with online dating cuz i have had several relationships. some were to see if this would even work and others i was very serious about. i am currently in a relationship right now. i completely trust my partner and they know this. if they ever try to trick me than they know that im serious about leaving them.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight
    they could at least walk or was it to cold for them to walk?
    are you even replying to the right topic??., stay on topic you , or very least explain what you are trying to say XD

Thanks

am saying if they live acroos countrys could they at least walk to see each other?

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not 2 bothered abt it. I mean it would be great for me to meet someone n who was from the UK like me or even in London. But tbh, i'm not bothered abt it coz i guess u can talk ur time to think abt ur response n stuff. But usually i chat with them to make sure n stuff make we exchange photos n stuff. Then we chat n stuff.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast