Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Online Dating

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online Dating

I'm all about online dating and I'm here to hook up, lol. Riiiiiight! ahah. Yeah Right!!!I should have put up a poll, dang, I didn't realize it woudl get his much attention. Hopefully, it will bring some awareness to those who are considering doing it.

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie Archy may be famous one day Archy may be famous one day Archy's Avatar
    Thanks

online love?
    hah
    that dosen't work not for me b/c as most of the ones that did that i found her in anothe country
    after almost one year (when i was about to go there) she sayed that she needs someone next to her she had enough of waiting Oo
    is that what love really is?
    can you be actually sure the other one stil loves you?
    that he/she dosen't cheat on you?

and when she goes like *ya you stil are my soul mate he is only a boyfriend* and *you are more important to me then him* Oo like wtf is she talking about why did she chuse him if i am more important?

it really hurts when she goes like that
    if i am so important then why didn't she wait?

i guess love online is not ment for long term relationships
    I never know just why you run so far away...far away from me

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm split 50/50. I have seen a few occasions where online dating has worked and the couples met and are now maried. As for me I don't know how that would work. Meeting someone online and not knowing what they look like would be wierd. I guess if you got to know the person first it would be almost a perfect relationship being that it was based on personallity alone. On the other hand, not meeting them in person and having expectations can lead to disaster. I guess it's safe to say that it depends on the person. If you decide to date online but are not faithfull to your partner because it is simply an online relationship than it is best to leave it alone. I know how hard it is not being close to your boy/girlfriend. So...

Would I myself date someone online... I'll leave that alone. I never know when I could meet the right girl on or off line.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Newbie XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe online dating is alright...aslong as it stays online that is.
    Bitch. My picture got deleted.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XxStormySkyexX
    I believe online dating is alright...aslong as it stays online that is.
    That's only because you're dating me!!! lol, j/k
    Keep it online people, lol.

o~Piggy-san~o

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Online dating is for fat/ugly/shy people. It's much better if you're good looking like me, then you could get real dates.

But that's not to say that online relationships don't work. If both of you are commited enough, then all the best to you. Just remember long distance relationships are hard and usually never work.

Later, after collecting all of my thoughts, I shall enlighten you with my badass post.
    aaaaaaaaahahahahah hahahah ahahahah ahaha ahah ahaha ha haha haha

Damn dude you're funny. But seriously, you're posts aren't badass. They can hardly be considered good at times.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    Online dating is for fat/ugly/shy people. It's much better if you're good looking like me, then you could get real dates.

But that's not to say that online relationships don't work. If both of you are commited enough, then all the best to you. Just remember long distance relationships are hard and usually never work.

aaaaaaaaahahahahah hahahah ahahahah ahaha ahah ahaha ha haha haha

Damn dude you're funny. But seriously, you're posts aren't badass. They can hardly be considered good at times.
    confident enough.......? O__o;;

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

online relationships? yes, it happens...
    online love? hmmm... yeah, still possible but i don't think it would work out...

one can have a different online persona so who knows who are we really dealing with... but i'm not really against online relationships, it's just that i think we should know it's limits that chances working out an on-going relationship online into RL are really slim... so one musn't really obsess over someone who he/she hasn't met yet... well, it's still up to you guys if you really feel that your partner is truthful and feels the same way as you do... just remind yourself of the possible consequences...

"Deviously Revamped."

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast