Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Online Dating

Newbie animeimmersion may be famous one day animeimmersion may be famous one day animeimmersion's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online Dating

First off... I guess they could walk, as long as they were on the same "Continent", good way of thinking :^) . Also, I have heard of people using myspace as a venue for social engineering (hacking), and have been very sucessfull. I would probably try online dating, but I would try and use it for REAL dating purposes, like meeting people like myself that work from home, and on average leave the home 1-2 times every 2 weeks :^) , and meet interesting people in my area.

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes online dating is very much for shy people. But you cannot tell me that you have not had friends online that have left that you miss, there's even a thread about it. If you can make online friends that have an effect on you like that than you can also have an online Girl/Boyfriend. I have never dated online myself but I believe that if a situation comes up everyone should always be open to possibilities. Everything has to do with the internet now days. I used to have to search long and hard when I was little and collected Marvel cards in order to find good ones. Now you can buy them on ebay. Technology makes a lot of things easier. It may just make dating as well.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    Hm.....the problem about online dating/relationships is the distance, sure you can chat and stuff, but what about the physical aspect? What do you do if you want a hug, or more...??
    im going to have to agree i tryed online dating once and it didn't work out i mean i could under stand if you lived a little far from each other and the days you can't see each other you can chat online. anyway online/longdistance relationships never work out in the end

Do to others as you see fit

Newbie Yaoi-Lover may be famous one day Yaoi-Lover may be famous one day Yaoi-Lover's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm cool with online dating. I mean I'm already dating someone on here already. Trusting them, that depends, but I can be trusted when with them though.
    Last edited by Yaoi-Lover; May 16, 2006 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight
    am saying if they live acroos countrys could they at least walk to see each other?
    Everything you just said is the reason im going to start hating you......

As for my veiws I dont mind it, hell me and my girl date, I live in PA and she live in Oklahoma so its not as bad, but weve been going on six months now, we've seen eachother in pictures and webcam so its all good. And yes, I fully trust her.

Newbie blackphoenix may be famous one day blackphoenix may be famous one day blackphoenix's Avatar
    Thanks

look, i think online dating is the most retarded idea ever. I was going out with a girl but she had this long time online friend. she was "dating" him and me for a long time evevn though she never met the guy. and the three months agoshe dumped me and got engaged to him. get this. the guy lives in california and she lives in New brunswick canada. this guy was suicidal so my guess is that she felt obligated to him. anyway onlie dating is stupid.
    P.S. online friends are OK

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michiru726
    online relationships? yes, it happens...
    online love? hmmm... yeah, still possible but i don't think it would work out...

one can have a different online persona so who knows who are we really dealing with... but i'm not really against online relationships, it's just that i think we should know it's limits that chances working out an on-going relationship online into RL are really slim... so one musn't really obsess over someone who he/she hasn't met yet... well, it's still up to you guys if you really feel that your partner is truthful and feels the same way as you do... just remind yourself of the possible consequences...
    Yes...it's very true people can sometimes act totally different when they are online. That is why I choose not to pursue anything online.

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

For online dating im against it becuase how well can you really know someone who dont actually know? How does the person know their not talking to some serial killer. Having online friends are alright though...

...Impulsive...

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast