Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Dating

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online Dating

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    a friend of mine did this., the rest of us thought he was insane.., they coulld only communicate through phone and internet because they lived across country from each other.,
    eventually we found out she was dating someone else while "dating" friend., so as far as loyalty goes, who knows?,./, i mean he was very serious about it., but in the end it didnt workout., they've been "together" for almost 2yrs before they ended it., i still think he's nuts, cuz hes talking to more girls again but in the opposite side of the countryXD., if by anymeans you can see in person who you are dating from time to time, its ok., but if you live far and you arent able to see them at all, that can deprive certain needs that will eventually be met without the other concent XD
    im not totaly for it but its great to have a really "close" friend but not take it to a point where you know nothing is going to come of it., it just puts both sides in an awkward situation.,
    i stick to local girls angel ^_^
    very funny story, thanks for the input
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    I'm not 2 bothered abt it. I mean it would be great for me to meet someone n who was from the UK like me or even in London. But tbh, i'm not bothered abt it coz i guess u can talk ur time to think abt ur response n stuff. But usually i chat with them to make sure n stuff make we exchange photos n stuff. Then we chat n stuff.
    Hm.....the problem about online dating/relationships is the distance, sure you can chat and stuff, but what about the physical aspect? What do you do if you want a hug, or more...??
    Last edited by pigtaru; Apr 26, 2006 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

Online dating can feel weird.. is almost lik,e you dont know that person at all cuz you´ve never seen her/him althought is perfect finding out someones personality and not the appearence

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i like online dateing.....

Tanks zyta

Otaku moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess's Avatar
    Thanks

i do to!!! its sooo fun and romantic!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT!
    WINNING LOVE BY DAYLIGHT
    NEVER RUNNING FROM A REAL FIGHT,
    SHES THE ONE NAMED SAILORMOON

Otaku Gundragon may be famous one day Gundragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Real life relationships are definetly preferable. But...you cannot help who you fall in love with. Even if it's online, you can still really be attracted to the personality of a person. You can't help that. I have no problem with online dating, even though I would not do it myself.

Online dating is flawed, though. For one, the person you talk to could be very, very different IRL from the way they act online. You might be falling in love with a fake. They might be lying to you; saying they are younger or older then they really are. They might be dating someone offline as well and not telling you.

The other one's obvious...you can't be with them physically. No hugging, kissing, cuddling, talking face-to-face, etc. All important parts of a relationship, stuff you cannot do online.

Online dating is fine, but it's better to find an RL partner instead.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont care either way...................

Otaku Gundragon may be famous one day Gundragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu
    i dont care either way...................
    Then dont post.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i think its ok why not it would be fun.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast