Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Dating

Newbie Hiko may be famous one day Hiko may be famous one day Hiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online Dating

I, myself, never tried online dating.

I think it can be a good way to meet people and maybe have a relationship.
    But it also takes away the socializing part of a relationship; that is if you decide not to meet or talk over the phone.

And if you ever decide to meet, it can work out or not work out...just like any other relation no matter how you met.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm...I guess it's kewl as long as you're commited and that you are sure that one day you will actually meet the person somehow...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think its ok as long as u both have complet trust in eachother. also if u think that u would be able to c them in the fueatur

IM BACK

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    Hm.....the problem about online dating/relationships is the distance, sure you can chat and stuff, but what about the physical aspect? What do you do if you want a hug, or more...??
    Very much true! Though you can talk with the other person by several means, there is no face-to-face contact, but should that really matter, initially? If you ask me, I will say no. ^_^ Oh, hugging and the others things that are thinking of, should be done only after marriage, in my opinion, that is. (n_n)

Later, after collecting all of my thoughts, I shall enlighten you with my badass post.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

I think online Dating is kinda bad, because people who are dating online can be hacker to look for infromation. I hope people are careful about online dating.

Otaku Gundragon may be famous one day Gundragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by name one
    I think online Dating is kinda bad, because people who are dating online can be hacker to look for infromation. I hope people are careful about online dating.
    How many times have you seen that happen?

I have never heard of anything like that...online dating used as a cover for hacking.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gundragon
    How many times have you seen that happen?

I have never heard of anything like that...online dating used as a cover for hacking.
    Hey it can happen you never know....

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by name one
    True in a way! But, can't people, whom you might date in really life be hackers as well, though you get to see and talk to them face-to-face? Some people have a master's degree in that field. lol. No matter what kind of dating one is going to commit to, they have to always be on a look out for things until complete trust is earned on the other.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast