Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Dating

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online Dating

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    True in a way! But, can't people, whom you might date in really life be hackers as well, though you get to see and talk to them face-to-face? Some people have a master's degree in that field. lol. No matter what kind of dating one is going to commit to, they have to always be on a look out for things until complete trust is earned on the other.
    i agree in a way.... so people can lie where they live. A person can be a fake or joke. A girl can be a guy. So that why i don't turst the interent sometimes

Otaku samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by name one
    i agree in a way.... so people can lie where they live. A person can be a fake or joke. A girl can be a guy. So that why i don't turst the interent sometimes

Very true,it can happen anywhere,anytime.you have to be careful,and watch your actions.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Has a good point, I make it a policy to not commit to anything over the Internet, unless I've met them in person.

o~Piggy-san~o

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not just in the internet that it can happen, things like can even take place in real life, where you live close to that person. Check out Thailand. lol. ^^ All in all, one must be careful enough all the way until marriage and even after! People can argue, which kind of dating is better and all, but if one isn't cautious, no matter kind of dating that one is involved in, traps are always kept opened!

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Online dating is laughable. I'm pretty sure the whole idea was just a joke conspired to amuse me and people like me.

But, hey. The 'E-SEX' is great!

Oh!
    Oh!
    Oh!
    Oh!
    YEEESS!

Haha.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    Has a good point, I make it a policy to not commit to anything over the Internet, unless I've met them in person.
    ic and and nice

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    It's not just in the internet that it can happen, things like can even take place in real life, where you live close to that person. Check out Thailand. lol. ^^ All in all, one must be careful enough all the way until marriage and even after! People can argue, which kind of dating is better and all, but if one isn't cautious, no matter kind of dating that one is involved in, traps are always kept opened!
    Good point, my PE teacher told me a story about a realaship (sry i can't spell) story about a 18 yr woman that meet a 19 or 20 yr. male. They were dating for 2 weeks. Then the male ask the woman to have sex. The woman said yes. Then next day the male left a note that said "We are breaking.......... and i got aids welcome to hell". the male left the during the next moring when she was a sleep.

Banned Buffy_Fan may be famous one day Buffy_Fan may be famous one day Buffy_Fan's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it is a very bad idea i mean you dont know if the person on the orther side means everything and if they do really like you

Newbie Kanami may be famous one day Kanami may be famous one day Kanami's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think it is really bad but like Sagara-kun and others made note, people have to be careful when they make decisions.
    [Wink] Kedar Sagara [/Wink]

l Sagara Fever l

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast