Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Dating

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online Dating

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy_Fan
    i think it is a very bad idea i mean you dont know if the person on the orther side means everything and if they do really like you
    But they use that to lure you into meeting you and for all you know they maybe be a rapist coming out of prison

...Impulsive...

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

it's pretty worng, if you ask me. i really don't think you can trust realtionships. they could be lying about the whole thing and then you'd just be a heartbroken mess...
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't mind online dating, because I have seen many shows where people chat on the net and become couples afterwards. But if you are not ready, don't date anyone and don't get hurt.

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

I think online dating is okay. I've never even tried it before.

Newbie andiishere may be famous one day andiishere may be famous one day andiishere's Avatar
    Thanks

i would never trust online dating, (i've never tried it and i don't want to either)

i need a face to face situation so i can gauge their reactions and personality, as most commuincation is through body languae, expression and tone of voice.

Also as mentioned already the true identity of the person can esily be falusified and hidden from you. i would never willingly put myself in to such a situation with out spending a lengthy time to get to know them first and again as disscussed the distance plays a big factor i would need to be with in commuting distance.

i am never gonna take online dating seriously and i'm gonna try and make everyone i know to reconcider it in the first place, it just seems a waste of time to me.

i don't mean to sound as if i don't use the net for communication at all, i have may freinds that i've never seen but i talk to regulaly on instant messangers. i just would not use the net to find a patner.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andiishere
    i would never trust online dating, (i've never tried it and i don't want to either)

i need a face to face situation so i can gauge their reactions and personality, as most commuincation is through body languae, expression and tone of voice.

i don't mean to sound as if i don't use the net for communication at all, i have may freinds that i've never seen but i talk to regulaly on instant messangers. i just would not use the net to find a patner.
    Yeah, face to face/non-verbal communication is so important in feeling out someone

o~Piggy-san~o

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

Its a mixed bag, it works sometimes, just like my cousin who married a woman he met online and they are happy together. To me, there are just too many risks, the internet has provided a disconect from reality, on the net you are anybody, you are the next top model. The person you are chatting with could be a predator or somebody who is absolutely sick and horrible. Without seeing a person while talking, you can form any image instead of whats there. Its a dangerous game; especially since we have alot of teens on this board, think of the dateline segment for catching predators and it all started in a chatroom. Be careful and if you are gonig to meet somebody, make sure its in a public place with an exit and the ability to not meet at all.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

I would never try online dating or at least take it seriously. You can never be 100% sure a person over the net is sincere/honest/trustworthy.
    A relationship requires all of the above... in other words it would be extremely rare to find a partner over the net to commit to the relationship. Net conversations lack trust and assurance as oppossed to a 'face-to-face meeting/conversation whatever', LOL.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast