Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Dating

Newbie Kuja101 may be famous one day Kuja101 may be famous one day Kuja101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online Dating

im all for online dating,as long as two people love each other,it is alright,my mum was in one,and he now lives with us and things are great,hell,im actually in one at the moment.

Newbie animaniac4life may be famous one day animaniac4life may be famous one day animaniac4life's Avatar
    Thanks

i have no problem with it,ive done it a couple of times myself.
    Wherever you want me, I will be.

Yes, props to zackraa!

Newbie Lunai may be famous one day Lunai may be famous one day Lunai's Avatar
    Thanks

I have two friends that I've known for almost 2 years. He lives in Australia, she lives in the Phillippines. He's 20, she's 26. They met for the first time after having a relationship over phone, email, snail mail, forums and IM for 2 years. They are getting married soon (he proposed while he was over there).

I think it depends on the maturity level of the people involved. Both of these folks are very mature, they have their lives together and have been planning for all this. I do think that most teenagers are not prepared for the reality of long distance relationships, be they online or off.

Caitlin

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lunai
    I have two friends that I've known for almost 2 years. He lives in Australia, she lives in the Phillippines. He's 20, she's 26. They met for the first time after having a relationship over phone, email, snail mail, forums and IM for 2 years. They are getting married soon (he proposed while he was over there).

I think it depends on the maturity level of the people involved. Both of these folks are very mature, they have their lives together and have been planning for all this. I do think that most teenagers are not prepared for the reality of long distance relationships, be they online or off.

Caitlin
    .....thats nice.....I like that story....as for me.....if you really do trust the person your with online and you feel strongly for him/her.....whats stopping you from love?

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie Kuroku may be famous one day Kuroku may be famous one day Kuroku's Avatar
    in a box off the coast of the Gulf Of Mexico
    Thanks

I dont really think online dating is that bad I mean people have the right to choose how to start a relationship for me...right now im not interested in dating someone right now but just making friends off the net and i think it's a great way so I think it would be a pretty good way to start relationships too
    pEoPlE...fEaR tHe uNkNoWn....mUa hA hA hA!!!

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

I pretty much think what is online, stays online. Whats in the real world, stays in the real world. If you date online, thats cool. Once you start trying to meet people in the real world that you met online, thats when it starts getting weird...

Newbie Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't say what'll happen when you do online dates, especially wanting to meet them...but I think it's best if you find someone in your own area, or that you have some money to meet them or other way around. But all in all, I think online dating is pretty awkward, who knows what people do anymore. I mean these days dishonesty is one of the main problems through internet. So for me, it's better to find someone face to face...not that i'm finding anyone right now lol, I'm very happy to say I'm taken.

Newbie henzor may be famous one day henzor may be famous one day henzor's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AniManga Hound
    Online dating is laughable. I'm pretty sure the whole idea was just a joke conspired to amuse me and people like me.

But, hey. The 'E-SEX' is great!

Oh!
    Oh!
    Oh!
    Oh!
    YEEESS!

Haha.

lol id have to agree. without wanting to offend or nething, the whole concept jes sounds a little sad to me. like, u cant get chicks in real life (or guys) so u logon as "sexy_abs_75" and try to get with them on the net? i dunno.

wots wrong with meeting people the old fashion way? have we become so technology oriented that we cant even date without resorting to computers? wudnt you rather be with ur partner in real life?

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast