Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Online Dating

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online Dating

Quote Originally Posted by henzor

wots wrong with meeting people the old fashion way? have we become so technology oriented that we cant even date without resorting to computers? wudnt you rather be with ur partner in real life?
    tecnically your wrong in away., lets say you "dated" out your resources XD and you want to meet new people., [technology is there for you], but unless you've tried then i guess it is kinda sad.,
    in my opinion, online dating is sorta good in way, as long as your planning to meet them asap then its fine., but a long relationship and not being able to hear or see the person you are infactuated with would just be in vain., standard meeting timezone to see them after agreeing to date, one month XD.,
    well something along those lines i've made my point, if not then live with, i dont make sense 86% of the time

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Gee it is hard.Online dating isn't my forte.But 1 thing is certain.U gotta trust ur instincts.there r ppl who r waiting to expose u but also dating online allows u to meet ppl u never met before.so really its ur choice.

Newbie Archy may be famous one day Archy may be famous one day Archy's Avatar
    Thanks

idk
    if you are talking about meeting ppl you talk over the internet then it is fun i met some of them and will meet some more it is really fun b/c you meet ppl who have something in comon with you .... like animes

but if you are talking about the other kind of dateing then that is a big no know never tryed it never knew someone who wanted to do that (with me)

there is nothing bad aslong as you know that personne you want to meet
    I never know just why you run so far away...far away from me

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Its risky, just don't put high hopes of finding a serious partner online, but if you do you have my congrats because you are one lucky bastard. If you are interested in a person over the net i would say to a little background check of that person first if possible before falling head over heels on him/her.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Dating online isn't the best way, but sometimes it's the only way.
    Like in my case, my loved-one lives in Helsinki about 250km away from me
    and only way we can enjoy each other company atm is to call to each other and
    send e-mails and talk in MSN.
    It has been like this for 4months or so, but thank god at this summer we can
    have whole 2 weeks just for us.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

I just don't think online dating would ever work. I mean sure, there is probably a few that have gotten together for sex because of the web and a much fewer number have gotten married because of it. I'm pretty sure no one posting here is part of that few number. What sort of success ratio is that? And thats just using those two events as a criteria for success. You'd probably have more luck at a frat party, and with the divorce ratio at 50%.....

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

online dating can'r work even if you meet the person and they move or go back home it won't last long (happened with me and friend) plain and simple it can't work

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not really all for Online Dating if your LOOKING for it.

Example: If your on a site just to find "Love" then no I don't Agree that it's best.

But, On the Other hand, I myself am in a relationship and we met online...He's in Ireland...
    I'm in Michigan.
    We met here on AO But we weren't looking for love. It just fell into place.

We are planning on seeing each other later this year when some things clear up with my family and I am able to go see him or him come see me.

You know, I always told myself I wouldn't be in an online relationship, because there's so much risk. But then, think about it...you and another person become great friends online and then you fall in love. Is it wrong? No.
    It's like bumping into somebody and then becoming friends and then falling in love.

I HATE that I'm in an online relationship...I absolutely Hate it.
    Because I'm not with him and he lives so far away.

I hate that I met him online because I can't see him so far away.

But I love him to death. And am soo thankful that I met him here because It's the only way I wouldv'e met him.

If its a relationship that you both can tell to your friends and family, then that means its Ultimetely real.

Don't go looking for love. Let it find you. Whether on the Net or Wherever you go.

Love comes in many different shapes and sizes.
    Don't fool around. Keep it real. Don't have sex before marriage.

Don't make promises you aren't willing to keep. Be yourself. Don't ever ever get a divorce when you do get married. (Lol..this post is becoming random free advise XD)

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast