+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion? (homosexuality)

Newbie Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Opinion? (homosexuality)

I want opinions from those out there. I have this friend who doesn't want to be homosexual but she is... also on valentine's day a person called in on the radio and said that homosexuals need love too. Do you agree?
    Some people say it is a brain or hormone defect and others say that it's a choice. What do you think?
    Life's short so have a laugh about it

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Opinion? (homosexuality)

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Carter View Post
    I want opinions from those out there. I have this friend who doesn't want to be homosexual but she is... also on valentine's day a person called in on the radio and said that homosexuals need love too. Do you agree?
    Some people say it is a brain or hormone defect and others say that it's a choice. What do you think?
    I dont know if I would go as far as to say homosexuality is a brain defect. Im sure homosexuals don't think they are defective. However I do think it is a natrual occurance of the brain\body and not a choice one makes. Like for example I think alot of young women these days claim to be bisexual, not because of a genuwine desire for the same sex, but because they think it attracts men. So its become somewhat of a trend for girls to say "I'm Bi". Which would make them not only NOT bisexual, but very desperate hedrosexual.
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Feb 15, 2007 at 04:07 PM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a choice. I believe to each, their own. If it feels good and doesn't infringe on others' rights, do it. I have no problem with homos, they just better not hit on me. I'll give them the customary warning first, but afterwards I'm throwing fists. No queer is gonna bugger me, dammit!!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i agree its something of a choice and it really dont mater to me as long as they dont hit on me then i have a problem with it, but eh as long as there happy who am i to say its wrong.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

Wow Im really surprised at the attitude towards homosexuals by such young people. Homosexuality is not a choice. You either are or your not. There is nothing wrong with being attracted to the same sex. It is not dirty or wrong. I really wish people would just accept it for what it is. Homosexuals do not try to convert people or push their attentions on straight people. If anything, most of the time younger homosexuals feel uncertain and insecure about themselves so they are unlikley to hit on a straight person. Everyone needs companionship. Why would it be any different for homosexuals?

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Haha I still love the old fashioned grandparent quote...
    "It's ok to be homosexual with other men dear, just so long as you find a nice young girl to settle down with." classic!

I'm not homo/bi-sexual, I don't think I ever will be, but I still wouldn't ever think of it as being a defect or wrong in any form, I have more than a few gay freinds who would throw a hissyfit if they heard me saying such a thing.
    Last edited by bugsbunnyz; Feb 15, 2007 at 03:25 PM.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it is a choice. I know that I could never be homosexual and would be kind of awkward but I think that if there are people out there who want to go down that road why not let them? Why is it so bad?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Its not a choice. Its who you are. I'm strait, and i would never choose to be anything else. Thats unthinkable to be.

[sarcasm]Hey, i wonder what its like to be gay. I think ill try it for a while? Yeah right, you just cant do things like that. [/sarcasm]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast