+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinion? (homosexuality)

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Opinion? (homosexuality)

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    I wouldn't call her a "tomboy" but a gurl that has more empathy and understanding for a guy than for gurls... and that has nothing to do with homosexuality....
    Correction. Yes it does. He is confused as to what his friend is. If she is a girl who likes guys, but can connect more to guys, I say she is a tomboy, and that's all. She isn't gay because she doesn't like girls. And she isn't homosexual because she isn't a guy.

But we're getting off topic.

Homosexuality to me, is something we shouldn't discrimnate against. I think it's wrong when groups of people rage on the streets against them. I have a few gay friends, and I don't have a problem with it. You can be gay and do your thing, it's fine with me. As long as you don't do it in front of me, I'm A-okay with it.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, beyond my aforementioned friend I have ANOTHER friend (not as close) who is decidedly bisexual. I'm very proud that this friend has stopped having sex (with men and/or women) and is waiting for "MR. or MRS. Right." You can argue until your face is blue about whether or not being homosexual is a choice, but there is no argument that SEX IS A CHOICE!!!!!! As my dear Mum used to say, "Men, keep it in your pants! Women, keep your knees together!"

Newbie AnimeJock4ever is off to a good start AnimeJock4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

divine punishment, I think I understand what you are saying. I'm a girl and I like guys, and I usually tend to have more guy friends than girlfriends. I like hanging around guys more, I guess that makes me a tomboy, but its just that I can only handle so much of some girls. Girls can be so bitchy, and "girly". I dont really care about makeup and clothes and all that crap, and especially retarded soapoperas. Girls always seem to be trying to beat each other in looks or quantity/quality of material items. while guys dont seem to care, they just hang out and have fun. theres just always so much drama with girls.

Katie-19

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

Homosexuality isn't a choice. You cannot just decide to be 'Straight' or 'homosexual'. It is unknown what causes homosexuality, some even propose it may be 'genetic'. Of course this has not been proven, not to say homosexuality is a bad mutation or disease.

I personally don't have a problem with one being homosexual.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

You know what, I'll go out tomorrow and make out with a guy if you guys want me to, to prove so badly that it can be a choice in some cases. But that wouldn't make much of a difference would it, cause then people would claim it was already in my genes that I would want to do that, so this is complete bs in my opinion.

They always have to give an excuse for difference, always. If they are born to like the same sex, who gives a crap. It's their lives. So I don't see why people have to classify it as a defect or come up with abnormalities in the brain, cause that's just gonna lead to more problems in the future.

What about a cure then, should we start looking to cure this "genetic defect" while we're at it, .
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Allright, stem cell research to end homosexuality. How funny, which political group do you think would back that up?

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    You know what, I'll go out tomorrow and make out with a guy if you guys want me to, to prove so badly that it can be a choice in some cases. But that wouldn't make much of a difference would it, cause then people would claim it was already in my genes that I would want to do that, so this is complete bs in my opinion.

They always have to give an excuse for difference, always. If they are born to like the same sex, who gives a crap. It's their lives. So I don't see why people have to classify it as a defect or come up with abnormalities in the brain, cause that's just gonna lead to more problems in the future.

What about a cure then, should we start looking to cure this "genetic defect" while we're at it, .
    I agree. It will only cause problems in the future. But I think they call it a "defect" because it isn't normal. But what the hell do we know? Nothing! I don't think it is right to call homosexuality "sick", or a "defect".

In the case of you going out to make out with a guy, that is not you choosing to be homosexual. That is you going out to prove a point, that is, really, contradictory. You are not choosing to be anything. You are not kissing this man because you feel it, or anything of the sort. You are merely doing just out of curiosity or whatever be the matter. So that wouldn't be an example of "choosing" to become homosexual. There are cases however, where people decide to become bisexual. They feel that they like the opposite sex, but are also attracted to the same sex.

Newbie AnimeJock4ever is off to a good start AnimeJock4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

How do we know that it is not normal. Homosexuality has been around for centuries. I know that the Bible is against it but when was the Bible written? was there not Homosexuality before it. I mean I know there was alot of bisexuality in the past, especialy in Rome, so was it not normal then?

Katie-19

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast