+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion? (homosexuality)

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Opinion? (homosexuality)

At a time I really really believed I was Lesbian. The Whole Nine yards, but I wasn't really. I even thought I was Bi, but I am not. I think it was just all in my head, or I just needed a guy to hit on me once in a while. Notice that kissing a guy is way better then kissing a girl.

wooohooo~!!

With some people, I think there just confused, with others I think they are who they are, but its none of my busness what they are doing behind the doors.

I mean its ok don't get me wrong, but we all know whats right. There's a Reason a Guy have his Genital areas and a women has he's, but if there brain says go this way, and the body looks somewhat of a way outside. I guess you can't tell them to change.

As for the "Humans in General" You must note some are born with both sex, or to many X Chrom. or Y Chrom. Idk.

I thinks the Percent was out of every 1000 or some big normal. Someones born with both sex. If that can apply for the body, I think it may apply for the brain as well.

But then again I don't Mind at all.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    At a time I really really believed I was Lesbian. The Whole Nine yards, but I wasn't really. I even thought I was Bi, but I am not. I think it was just all in my head, or I just needed a guy to hit on me once in a while. Notice that kissing a guy is way better then kissing a girl.

wooohooo~!!

With some people, I think there just confused, with others I think they are who they are, but its none of my busness what they are doing behind the doors.

I mean its ok don't get me wrong, but we all know whats right. There's a Reason a Guy have his Genital areas and a women has he's, but if there brain says go this way, and the body looks somewhat of a way outside. I guess you can't tell them to change.

As for the "Humans in General" You must note some are born with both sex, or to many X Chrom. or Y Chrom. Idk.

I thinks the Percent was out of every 1000 or some big normal. Someones born with both sex. If that can apply for the body, I think it may apply for the brain as well.

But then again I don't Mind at all.
    Just refering to your confusion, it is a fact that most men and woman dont realize they are gay until later in life. Most have raised families, been married and had kids before they come out of the closet.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MistressMorgan View Post
    Wow Im really surprised at the attitude towards homosexuals by such young people. Homosexuality is not a choice. You either are or your not. There is nothing wrong with being attracted to the same sex. It is not dirty or wrong. I really wish people would just accept it for what it is. Homosexuals do not try to convert people or push their attentions on straight people. If anything, most of the time younger homosexuals feel uncertain and insecure about themselves so they are unlikley to hit on a straight person. Everyone needs companionship. Why would it be any different for homosexuals?
    I absolutely agree with MistressMorgan. Homosexuality is not a choice. There is a biological reason to why people are gay. Gay people aren't bothering anyone. They just mind their own business and go on their way.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Opinion? (homosexuality)

I just don't like gay people,but its their choice to be that way. And I don't care about them. Iam not watching Brokeback mountain either. So its really their decision to me.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I just don't like gay people,but its their choice to be that way. And I don't care about them. Iam not watching Brokeback mountain either. So its really their decision to me.
    You don't like gay people? So if you had a cousin or a friend you really like and they told you they were gay you wouldn't like them. I have friends and relatives who are gay so I have no choice but to care. I have never seen brokeback mountain. I heard it was really depressing so I'm staying away from it.

There is actually a biological reason why people are gay. Heres the link.
    The Seattle Times: Local News: Born gay? How biology may drive orientation
    Last edited by Shodokan; Feb 15, 2007 at 08:10 PM.

Newbie AnimeJock4ever is off to a good start AnimeJock4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

ok, i dont have a problem with homosexuals, they are not bothering any one. i dont think it is a choice, i mean if you fall in love you fall in love you cant help it. Can you help what race you are? no, and no one should judge you for that. and i absolutely hate it when someone plays the whole religion card. Im a christian but im not going to try to change your mind about your religion, i actually love learning about other religions and cultures. i feel like if some one plays the religion card then they are not secure in their faith and dont have an open mind towards others. Come on, the world is changing every day. As long as a person feels good about themself and where their going in the end, then let them embrace their sexuality.
    Even though i say i accept homosexuality, that does not mean that i am not a little uncomfortable with it. i think alot of people are like this:
    we can accept the opposite sex being homosexual more than our own. i know that when i found out that one of my friends was a lesbian i always felt uncomfortable around her and didnt understand why she was like that. however, i have always wanted a gay guy friend. Guys, or at least most of the ones i know, cant stand the thought of a gay guy. but they think that two girls together is hot... explain.
    Also, have you ever thought that every one could be a little gay. i mean girls can think that another girl is pretty and guys can think that another guy is attractive. i know that this is probably not making a point but its something to think about.

Katie-19

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

And you don't think anyone could try it huh? You know why, the second someone does try it, you'll be like 'oh they biologically were gay to begin with'. Wether it's a choice or not who cares, it's their life.

And I don't see any reason to be uncomfortable around them, they are still human beings, it's not like just because they are gay they're any different from you and me, other than the obvious reason.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

homosexuality is cool wit me. but just dont come over here to me and do that freaky mess. strickly dickly!! but homos need love too i guess. u cant help who u fall for.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast