+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion? (homosexuality)

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Opinion? (homosexuality)

Who really cares wether its biological or whether it's choice, the fact of the matter is that they are homosexual. And we have no right to judge them any differently then we treat heterosexuals.

It's all the same - love - and that's all that matters

So why do people care so much as to want to ban gay marriages and such?

People are just scared of those who are different, ignorant, or maybe they just need more of an open mind. What ever the reason they just need to get over it.

Homosexuality dates back yonks ago, so what's the big issue? The only difference is that now, they have come out of the closet which I think is a good thing, no more do they need to suffer. They are EXACTLY like everyone else, nor are they trying to kill us or anything like that.
    So who really cares? It's here to stay

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

Homosexuality was never wrong, and I cannot understand why people consider it so.
    Perhaps it's because people don't view it on everyday life...?
    For me, it's actually very stupid to be homophobic, or to simply reject homosexuality. Sexuality reflects who you really are, and if you're a gay/lesbian/bi-sexual, it can't be helped. People have to accept you as to WHO you are, whether they like it or not. But, if they simply cannot accept you for being gay, then that is their problem.

Of course, we have to partly blame it on some religions (sorry guys), for most religions view homosexuality as wrong. I'm not homosexual, but I still think it's unfair for some people to receive this treatment.

mmhmm.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Carter View Post
    I want opinions from those out there. I have this friend who doesn't want to be homosexual but she is... also on valentine's day a person called in on the radio and said that homosexuals need love too. Do you agree?
    Some people say it is a brain or hormone defect and others say that it's a choice. What do you think?
    Homosexuality has been around since the beginning. Nothing is going to change the fact that two men fall in love or that two women do as well. Brain defect? Hormone defect?

Homosexuals are born just how they are--Like heterosexuals. But because they love someone of the same sex? You can not deem them defected.
    Seduced by Flesh

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    You don't like gay people? So if you had a cousin or a friend you really like and they told you they were gay you wouldn't like them. I have friends and relatives who are gay so I have no choice but to care. I have never seen brokeback mountain. I heard it was really depressing so I'm staying away from it.

There is actually a biological reason why people are gay. Heres the link.
    The Seattle Times: Local News: Born gay? How biology may drive orientation
    Yeah,I don't like them. But the way some of them talk is funny to me. I'm talking about their voices. I don't have gay friends.(I don't think I do) And I don't think anybody in my family is gay. But if someone said they were I would say ok your strange. And I would just move on. Because I can't just wish gay people away so they are just going to be in this world. So I will just deal with.

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

I might sound like a lot of people but if they love one another then let it be so.....does America have to be under retarded rules so that to lovers want to marry and be happy and they cant is just rediculous the point of having that rule is because probably many of those people havent found love or anything so what better to take it out on the same sex loving people...

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    homosexuality is cool wit me. but just dont come over here to me and do that freaky mess. strickly dickly!! but homos need love too i guess. u cant help who u fall for.
    I agree with her lol I too am cool with homosexuality, but i love only boys. I mean i have lesbian friends and they're attracted to me. They call me a kinky heterosexual because they say I tease them and smile about it.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

While I don't think that homosexuals have defects, there is evidence that supports a biological effect in their behavior. At the same token, there is evidence that supports that their behavior is psychological. Whether or not if either or both are true, I don't think it matters. People are people, and everyone needs someone. So on the question of whether or not they need love, the answer is yes. I don't think that love is an exclusively heterosexual thing. All creatures love and deserve to be loved.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie AnimeJock4ever is off to a good start AnimeJock4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

ok, earlier i know i said the world changes every day,and it does, but concerning homosexuals, it has not changed that much. they have just become more open about their sexuality. heck, homosexuality dates back to the Greek and Roman times. they didnt have a problem with it back then,why do we? what has changed? are people just that ignorant that they dont understand that most people need a companion/spouse/'their other half' of somesort.(i know some people dont think they need any one). i totaly forgot about this last time but me and a freind (who is homophobic) were talking about this one day. i asked him "what if your child is gay?" at first he said he would not accept the kid when it 'came out'. i said "your going to disown your own child. i mean its your own flesh and blood. and what if its your only child?" he then reconsidered and said that he would accept the fact that his child was gay but that they could not bring their girlfriend/boyfriend over to the house, and i cant remember if he said this or not, but i think he said he didnt want to ever meet them either. thats not acceptance to me. if their gay their gay, at least attempt to understand them and try to look beyond the fact that their mate is gay, and see what kind of person they are.

Katie-19

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast