+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion? (homosexuality)

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Opinion? (homosexuality)

"Straight people hitting on gays? So what, it happens." All I can is... wow. Why would you say something like that?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    Why can't anyone just come right out and say something, in a composed manor, against homosexuals? It would definitely start up the debate. No one's going against anyone else's opinion, they're all just stating theirs and buggering off somewhere, get angry people, debate.

What about the people, the straight people, who hit on the homosexuals? I'm sure they might feel a little uncomfortable with that.

But anyway, as I intended to say when I read the title. Wasn't there a thread almost exactly like this on here a little while ago? Why must you continually bring this up everyone? It's not like anyone here has a problem with homosexuals, as you can see.

Oh, and my opinion, being homosexual is a state of mind, that's where all the emotion comes from, right? So maybe it is psychological or biological, it might even be genetic, no one really knows.
    That's what striked me as odd when I started posting on this forum. People just say what they want to say and go off somewhere. I have no idea why they do this. They just do it for some reason.

For whatever reason which I think is very stupid they delete threads over two weeks old. So we have like 7 abortion threads and proabably like 13 homosexuality threads.

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    "Straight people hitting on gays? So what, it happens." All I can is... wow. Why would you say something like that?
    You're misreading what she's trying to say.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

all this crazy B.S about homosexuality being at birth and mess is retarded, even for science. homosexuality is formed by how u react to your enviorments. if your around women who like women or guys who like guys, then u have a chance of becvoming gay and think that liking your own sex is normal. all this crazyness about homosexuality is automaticly in you from birth is dumb and i will go head to head with anyone who thinks other wise. science is really slipping

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    all this crazy B.S about homosexuality being at birth and mess is retarded, even for science. homosexuality is formed by how u react to your enviorments. if your around women who like women or guys who like guys, then u have a chance of becvoming gay and think that liking your own sex is normal. all this crazyness about homosexuality is automaticly in you from birth is dumb and i will go head to head with anyone who thinks other wise. science is really slipping
    So you read the newspaper article I linked princesslady?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    all this crazy B.S about homosexuality being at birth and mess is retarded, even for science. homosexuality is formed by how u react to your environments. if your around women who like women or guys who like guys, then u have a chance of becoming gay and think that liking your own sex is normal. all this craziness about homosexuality is automatically in you from birth is dumb and i will go head to head with anyone who thinks other wise. science is really slipping
    Hmm, so every inmate that gets released form a long prison stay in now gay. Hahah..

What so crazy about a different chemical makeup in the brain causing you to have feelings for the same sex? What about the ppl that were around an equal amount of both men and women all their lives, but new form when they were little they liked the same sex? Another example, tomboys. They can have 6 older brothers, hang with all there pals, and still do not become gay.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

geez for the love of god!
    it's adam and eve not adam and evan.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

its not a choice... there is actually a scientific explaination as to why some people are homosexual... at conception almost everything about the person is decided... such as eye color and height and all that... and the brain is formed to be a girl or a boy's brain based on the quantity of horomnes... if theres more estrgen present the brain is a girl's and if testosteron its a guys brain... now this is the tricky thing... it happens again once the body is being made.. say that a girlks brain was formed and then when the body of the baby was being made... there was more testosterone... this would result in the brain of a girl in a guys body... causeing him to be homosexual... and that folks is the science behind gays...

courtesy of my bro's science textbook (im a nerd so i read his txtbooks... lol)
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

As of yet there is no proof as to wether homosexuality is a genetic trait. So I'm gonna have to say that it is their choice. Whats more I think that if their gonna giva a copout when asked why (I was born this way) they should be put on some island with all the other gay people and slowly breed (ha) themselves out of existance, that would prove the trait is genetic right.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast