+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinion? (homosexuality)

Otaku Flying Ace may be famous one day Flying Ace may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Opinion? (homosexuality)

I feel very sorry for people who have homosexual tendencies, however, I must feel that the practice of it is very wrong. It is very perverse, and has lead to children being sexually abused, so I don't think any homosexual practice should be allowed. I do feel very sorry for anyone who happens to be homosexual. It is not the temptation of it that is wrong, it is following the temptation. I must just state that I disapprove of homosexuality.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
    It is very perverse, and has lead to children being sexually abused, so I don't think any homosexual practice should be allowed.
    Even a person that is not homosexual can abuse a kid... so how homosexuality has lead to children sexual abuse?
    Even is Homosexuality is forbiden... Children are still going to be abused by somebody that is not homosexual...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku Flying Ace may be famous one day Flying Ace may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Even a person that is not homosexual can abuse a kid... so how homosexuality has lead to children sexual abuse?
    Even is Homosexuality is forbiden... Children are still going to be abused by somebody that is not homosexual...
    Yes, it is true that hetrosexuals have practiced abuse too, but it the percentage of them is far smaller than the percentage of homosexuals who would do such a thing. Outlawing homosexual behavior would indeed make for fewer abuses.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
    Yes, it is true that hetrosexuals have practiced abuse too, but it the percentage of them is far smaller than the percentage of homosexuals who would do such a thing. Outlawing homosexual behavior would indeed make for fewer abuses.
    Are you sure of that... cos I have seen a tie between those... and I doubt that "the homosexuals" have lead to child abuse. They made a wrong decision... but that does not make them all child abusers...
    They are normal ppl like u and me.
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't agree with this "outlawing homosexuality" idea. That's like outlawing the flu. Homosexuality, to be blunt, is a sickness (the structure of the brain is incorrect), not a state of mind or a matter of choice. Outlawing it would make no difference whatsoever.

What we really should be asking is; could homosexuality be "cured" simply by operating the brain somehow or with some sort of medication?

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shonen View Post
    I don't agree with this "outlawing homosexuality" idea. That's like outlawing the flu. Homosexuality, to be blunt, is a sickness (the structure of the brain is incorrect), not a state of mind or a matter of choice. Outlawing it would make no difference whatsoever.

What we really should be asking is; could homosexuality be "cured" simply by operating the brain somehow or with some sort of medication?
    That isn't a question.

How can you "cure" homosexuality? You cannot. Why would you. Homos are who they are, and I'm sure they are proud of it too. Maybe not at first, but they come to love themselves more than ever, getting support from friends and family. I don't think we should discriminate against them. I do however beileve that it has something to do with the brain. I don't believe that it is a sickness.

I also know people who have "chosen" to become bisexual. Maybe for attention, but it is what they chose to be. So you can choose to become whatever you want. But in most cases, that isn't exactly the situation.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, if you base the fact that it is in your genes, then there would naturally be a way to genetically correct this, right?

I however don't believe it's in ones genes, so I wouldn't go as far as saying to try and cure it.

But, I will say that I understand where one can think that way, seeing as how so many believe it is genetics.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Thanks

Cool Re: Opinion? (homosexuality)

Being homosexual or not is about a personal decision... it does not have anything to do with genes whatsoever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast