+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: oprah right or wrong?

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb oprah right or wrong?

I don't know if this is the right section for this but ima try. sorry if it's against the rules for this but it seemed like a topic starter. Since most topics here are like old.

Do you all think oprah is right or wrong for building a school in south Africa, rather than a school here in America? Most people are pissed others agree. What do u think?
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Feb 02, 2007 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Spelling

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: oprah right or wrong?

Ok there aremore aficans dieing than us americansand also yes i do belive she did a good job doing so. they need education so they can go somewhere in thier lives. if we dont teach tehm thier just humans who aren't 'on a leash' and just begg for food and water. that liek saying that if i was right in giving a homless person who was starving a sandwich.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Spin Da Ish. America's educational system is much better compared to South Africa's as far as I know. They need it way more then us. I mean if you are born in America then you are most likely going to go to school and have the chance to make something of yourself. In South Africa it is not as likely. Correct me if I am wrong anyone.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    I agree with Spin Da Ish. America's educational system is much better compared to South Africa's as far as I know. They need it way more then us. I mean if you are born in America then you are most likely going to go to school and have the chance to make something of yourself. In South Africa it is not as likely. Correct me if I am wrong anyone.
    no i dont think your wrong at all but there are a lot of drop outs in america. and its all becuase of drop-outs not becuase they cant find more schools. Aficans need a place to be educated and oprah made one

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

no i dont think your wrong at all but there are a lot of drop outs in america. and its all becuase of drop-outs not becuase they cant find more schools. Aficans need a place to be educated and oprah made one
    Yeah, I know. I guess what I was trying to say is that kids in America most have the choice whether to stay in school or not and make something of themselves. I mean a shortage of schools is just not a problem for America. If there is a problem with America's educational system it is how they manage it and its students. But in Africa a shortage of schools is a problem so it's good that Oprah did what she did.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    Yeah, I know. I guess what I was trying to say is that kids in America most have the choice whether to stay in school or not and make something of themselves. I mean a shortage of schools is just not a problem for America. If there is a problem with America's educational system it is how they manage it and its students. But in Africa a shortage of schools is a problem so it's good that Oprah did what she did.
    yea man like in america theres more tahn enought room in schools to have every kid in, they can stay or not but we would still have room. In africa there are so little schools, puting one humousgous school would make everyone come but not all of them would be teached. more celebrities should do as oprah did cuz normal people can't afford to do so

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

We have enough schools in the US as it is, I'm actually impressed she did that since its more of a worthy cause. Kids in Africa need knowledge too not just us.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

America? Enough schools for kids? I guess you guys werent around when the educational system was saying that there were 30 kids in a classroom because of low teachers. The fact of the matter is? There is no more room in schools without more teachers. Teachers need better benefits. I mean, they are the ones who teach our future.

And as for whether Oprah was right or wrong? She was definitely in the right. Africa needs to gain a nice foothold, that way they can walk without any help.
    Seduced by Flesh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast